• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Haha sorry dude. I don't really know these forums that well. I was posting for you, along with the others here who wanted to see a playthourgh. I will note your suggestion though :)
Alright, team as now:
Monferno-18
Roselia-18
Slowpoke-18
Aron-18
Still loving this game. Dialogue changes are sick and I'm never sure when a trainer will be a challenge or not. I just kicked the Grunts in Jubilife's butt. Onto Floaroma! I like the advancements on the Aron line. I felt like it was missing some moves, so I added some, like mine has Magnitude now. I hope you don't mind.
Okay, okay...No sweat it's alright. I forgot that you were new, so you're probably still not use to how everything works or goes...or whatever.

And yeah, despite you posting your vidz on my thread they are interesting and I've watched all you've made thus far...I was just pointing out that you can add vidz of playthroughs on that particular section, ya know. :p

Anyways, I'm glad you're enjoying the game so far...And yeah, there's a bunch of early new dialogue I gave to trainers...but if you've already made it to Floaroma then it should be stopping pretty soon. :'(
LOL I got supah dupah lazy on it...

And yeah, I guess Magnitude does fit, ya know...I mean, it is a heavy Pokemon and magnitude's all about making da ground shake. LOL

It gets Iron Head and Headbutt early though. But I like Magnitude too.
Mmm, now that you mention it...The Aron-line does learn a few headbutting moves...Perhaps, I should consider letting it learn Zen headbutt...At least, that way it'll have a move to defend itself from fighting types. ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
Hi. Love the mod so far! I played it last night on no$gba for about an hour, maybe little more or less and it was fun. Love some of the new dialogue, collectin' lots of data good times. Anyway, I was going to play more this morning, opened up gba then the game and next thing i know it says "Communication Error" returning to main screen. It will not progress any further. I have been around the internet and was not sure what to do, not much help anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas?

Edit: I erased everything, save file all of that to see if that was the problem, went back through the steps and still no luck. It is a solid gamestate and i can save the game. The problem happens whenever i turn the no$gba back on and open the rom, it starts at logo screen and then it says Communication error right befor it lets be select my save, the file is there, but i cannot select it. is there anyother way to save? I really want to play this but i cannot keep it open on my computer all the time, why am i not able to save and then reopen? Thank you for any help, Hack is awesome. what i have played of it haha

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I wanna know who is better mienshao or bisharp

I am at the gym of skyla and only she is left my team is
feraligatr lv 58
eelektross lv 57
mienshao lv 52
salamence lv 54
volcarona lv 53
hydreigon lv 53

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
Hi. Love the mod so far! I played it last night on no$gba for about an hour, maybe little more or less and it was fun. Love some of the new dialogue, collectin' lots of data good times. Anyway, I was going to play more this morning, opened up gba then the game and next thing i know it says "Communication Error" returning to main screen. It will not progress any further. I have been around the internet and was not sure what to do, not much help anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas?

Edit: I erased everything, save file all of that to see if that was the problem, went back through the steps and still no luck. It is a solid gamestate and i can save the game. The problem happens whenever i turn the no$gba back on and open the rom, it starts at logo screen and then it says Communication error right befor it lets be select my save, the file is there, but i cannot select it. is there anyother way to save? I really want to play this but i cannot keep it open on my computer all the time, why am i not able to save and then reopen? Thank you for any help, Hack is awesome. what i have played of it haha
Thanks for playing my game, dude.

And...uhhh...Are you using the No$gba I uploaded here...And another thing, which game are you playing. I need to know this.

Also, 'Communication Error'? I never encountered a problem like this before...Hmm...Also, if you can...Can you show me a pic of your error? That also could really help me...Help you. ;)

I wanna know who is better mienshao or bisharp

I am at the gym of skyla and only she is left my team is
feraligatr lv 58
eelektross lv 57
mienshao lv 52
salamence lv 54
volcarona lv 53
hydreigon lv 53
Ooooh, you've made it that far, huh? Aw, good job. None of the gym trainers in there gave you a hard time, right?

Anyways, I think you'll do okay...Just use Eelektross, Feraligatr (It does have Ice Punch or Ice Fang, right) and use Salamence Intimidate and you'll do just fine. This fight should be very easy for you. You're around the right level.

Anyways as for your question...Which do you think is better? I mean, who do you feel more relax when training. Just choose'em off that basis. ^w^

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
it was an easy battle but my salamence doesnt have intimidate it has moxie i like that ability I hope that the next gym will be tough

The Grubby Pup

Years
it was an easy battle but my salamence doesnt have intimidate it has moxie i like that ability I hope that the next gym will be tough
Well, whatever it had...I told you it was gonna be an easy fight.

And I dunno...I think Brycen might be an easy fight for you too...You do have pokes in your party strong against Ice-Types...But then again, I can't completely guarantee that...

He is a Gym leader and I did tried giving his Pokemon moves that cover their weaknesses.

We just gotta see how it goes. The only thing I can do is wish you luck.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Team so far:
Monferno-30
Roselia-30
Slowpoke-30
Haunter-30
Aron-30

At Fantina. This team has been going well. The level up move changes have made them a lot more useful haha.

Edit: Post-battle
Crap! That was tough. I had to grind my guys up 2 more levels, after failing at her twice! I'm not gonna spoil what the suprise poke is, but that was cheap! It was a lot tougher than I remember. In the end, my (new) Lairon was able to hit through attraction and confusion to Iron Head and Rock Slide his way to victory!

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
His Cryogonal outsped my Infernape and Mienshao, which is really fast.
Yeah, Cryogonal is a bit speedy. I just didn't know it outsped you Infernape. Now that's scary. LOL Too bad it's part steel. Mienshao and Infernape can rape dat easily.

Team so far:
Monferno-30
Roselia-30
Slowpoke-30
Haunter-30
Aron-30

At Fantina. This team has been going well. The level up move changes have made them a lot more useful haha.

Edit: Post-battle
Crap! That was tough. I had to grind my guys up 2 more levels, after failing at her twice! I'm not gonna spoil what the suprise poke is, but that was cheap! It was a lot tougher than I remember. In the end, my (new) Lairon was able to hit through attraction and confusion to Iron Head and Rock Slide his way to victory!
Whew...That seems rough. I also had a hard time against Fantina too.

During my beta-testing I lost to her several times. Castform and Mismagius are always her toughest. LOL

I also lost to Bertha and Flint too...As they were also difficult beat on my first

Anyways, I saw that you made a vid of you fighting da second gym leader. I was just about to watch it. First, I just wanted to see somebody left me something here. :D

The Grubby Pup

Years
Does mienshao has reckless as an ability
Mienshao with Reckless? LOL C'mon now, Mienshao has too much poise and discipline to be fighting all recklessly...really now...Err...I mean...No.

Anyways, I think it has Inner Focus and Synchronize...I'll probably replace Synchronize with something else...Now that I think about it...It really doesn't make sense for it to have it.

Wow thumbs up on all 3 bud. I just got these downloaded today was lookin for something new
Heheheh. Awesome thanks for trying it out. If you're having any problems just tell meh...I hope you have an enjoyable time.

Cryogonal even survived a Flare Blitz from Infernape asd.
And sup Castform.
Right, right. That make sense...It has Heat Proof and Levitate. I think Brycen has Heat Proof.

Mmm, ya know...I made it Ice/Steel...But I didn't let learn any moves that can protect it from Fire Types. What do you think I should let it learn? I was thinking of moves like Water Pulse or something, but I don't know if that'll make sense.

Anyways, what's up about Castform? :)

muzzyguy

When disaster strikes!
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2014
I'm having trouble patching soul silver with neo soulsilver.
I know the patching is really simple and don't think It's the method because I've played sol platinum (which is patched similarly)
All that happens is click apply patch and it waits for ~20 seconds then doesn't say anything and soul silver is still exactly the same.
IS it anything to do with the rom i'm using?

The Grubby Pup

Years
I'm having trouble patching soul silver with neo soulsilver.
I know the patching is really simple and don't think It's the method because I've played sol platinum (which is patched similarly)
All that happens is click apply patch and it waits for ~20 seconds then doesn't say anything and soul silver is still exactly the same.
IS it anything to do with the rom i'm using?
Hmm try using an american rom. Not europe, but american and see what happens then.

Also, make sure da rom is clean. No pre-patched or anything. Maybe that could also be da problem.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Everybody I need your help whats the perfect sixth pokemon for my team
my team is
hydreigon
magnezone
volcarona
dragonite
feraligator

The Grubby Pup

Years
Everybody I need your help whats the perfect sixth pokemon for my team
my team is
hydreigon
magnezone
volcarona
dragonite
feraligator
Dude...LOL...Why can't you just decide on your own?
I mean, there's so many Pokemon on da game to choose from...Just pick from what you like.

I mean, you've even added swapped and added a few new Pokemon since da last I've seen your team; Magnezone and Dragonite.

...Alright, if you really want my opinion...On what you're missing then try going with a Grass Type...Like Leafeon or Lilligant...I mean, that would complete your Grass, Water (Feraligator) Fire (Volcarona) Type set.

I recommend either Rhyperior or Gigalith. Every team needs a rock type.
...Both are powerful and bulky, when it comes to Defense and Attack...but they don't have that much speed and sp.def...

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Ok i have decided my new team
hydreigon
feraligatr
magnezone
conkeldurr
volcarona
dragonite
plz give me your opinion about and tell me if thers a change i should made

because i am planing to restart the game

Last edited:

wilso

Grass Master
Years
why ya gonna start a new game me was thinking of playing it but yer that means i got to do a load of downloading for the right stuff to play it =P btw i like your style hydreigon feraligatr 2 of my fav pokes to bad feraligatr isnt a dark type dark pokes ftw >.<

Back