• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

@jiggy P I hate Call Of Duty cos they are shooting games, therefore they are way to biased towards boys. I'm a girl and not many girls play those games.

I don't see a bias myself, seeing as how I used to know quite a few people on XBL who were girls who played. Heck, even girls I know/knew irl enjoyed them once they got the feel for the controls. And weren't learning by playing with me at the time :B /believes in the feet first method when teaching someone a new game and explaining as ya go. Chalking it up as a bias is kinda extreme :/ Shooters need things to shoot. So, Shooters give you a situation usually that allows for a lot of shooting, usually in the form of wars.

I can agree though that CoD games are by far the worst of Shooters, though. Black Ops as an exception, they've all had a relative poor plot, and the multiplayer in practically every single one I've played has been unbalanced, laggy, and just downright not memorable.

Anywho. Bed calls. Long, tiring, sorta frustrating day. Adios people.

TY

CoD sucks indeed... the only FPS i play atm are Black Ops and Renegade...

Years
57. CoD's multiplayer is imbalanced because Activision is too cheap to pay for dedicated servers to improve the experience, so it gets hosted on one player's system, and ping time affects matches, though I have had supposedly horrible ping times in recent matches on Modern Warfare 3 yet had a pretty good match compared to how I often end up playing (which teeters between being slaughtered and being mid-tier in any given match).

Still very fun to play system link or split-screen, though. Especially when you've got several competitive people who know how to banter with each other.

Years

My brother turns 14 today, and he's playing Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 to oblivion.

I'm seeing all these My Little Pony-style art on DeviantArt, and here's one sure to make you laugh. It's the hosts of Top Gear as ponies:

Spoiler:

I like the Richard Hammond one.

Most hilarious pony art I've ever seen on DA.

Years

Bad boys, bad boys. What'cha gonna do? What'cha gonna do when they come for you?
Bad boys, bad boys. What'cha gonna do? What'cha gonna do when they come for you?

Yeah, singing along to the lyrics of one of my fave songs - Bad Boys by Inner Circle. My love towards the song came from the reality police show COPS.

Speaking of COPS, I love the show's slogan:

COPS is filmed on location with the men and women of law enforcement.
All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Years
62. There's really only one reason one turns off the Safe Search on Google anyway... curiosity. Thought I was going to say something else, didn't you?

Cops has been around a long freaking time. I remember seeing it on TV when I was 6. And that's not a slogan, that's a legal disclaimer.

It is a very stylistic choice! AND STYLISH TOO.

Years

Hey guys, I got bullied on that forum where I am a staff member.

They insulted me because of my avatar, signature, username, PC popularity, me having Autism and the worst, they thought I was a boy.

I'm so appalled at that person... I hate spambots.

Has anyone went through this like I did there?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Never watched it although I know what it is from My Name Is Earl.

I did just watch a One Piece film though, was cool for a 50 min thingie.

Last edited:

TY

I just cannot seem to enjoy racing games as a cop...
Roadblocks arent that effective when making the yourselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back