• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Ball: Tenkaichi OOC + SU

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
It does seem to have everything, dreams, eating, cloning, punching, kicking, yelling, and of course the quintessential Kamehameha DBZ just isn't complete without.

Sephear

Years
And then they could both witness the epic end of super-sparring

By the way Gereto, I smell buddy Kamehameha in our future XD

Sephear

Years
That reminds me, I thought of how we could do what must be the best Super attack ever.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
I'm SO sorry guys. -_-

My dad decided to switch our internet provider this past Friday, and we STILL don't have internet (writing from my phone).

I don't want to seem like an ass, but I REALLY don't want to reduce myself to spending my time roleplaying on a public library, and on top of that I'm getting some messed up writer's block.

Again, I'm really sorry about this, especially if I've been holding y'all up, please don't hate me, but I feel that perhaps I should drop out until this internet deal is fixed.
>.<

Sephear

Years
Dudebro Von Dudentstein, don't even sweat it, we're just yucking it up right now anyways

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Yeah, LaCoste. Don't sweat it. Get it in when you can get it in. The plot has taken hold yet.

If you guys care to check it out, I added the original opening to the first page of the IC and OOC.

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Sorry again guys but I'll be dropping from this Rp. I hope I don't cause too much of a hole in the story. I lost my muse for it and school is becoming a small problem as well. I apologize again guys.

Sephear

Years
Aww I'm sorry to hear that, I understand though, School can really override other things sometime.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
That's the kind of things I like to hear hereto!
Also sorry Yamagi. Kinda sad though but good luck with school!

Back