• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Unfortunately, clubs on specific games can't be made, due to other sections already covering the discussion that would be generated from such clubs (in this case, the Spin-off section covers discussion on the Mystery Dungeon games), so we can't add that to the list. Sorry :(

MidnightShine's Pokemon Nickname Rating Club ^_^ was revoked, due to not fitting in as a club, and would be better off with an individual thread in another section.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
I'd like to reserve The Ribbon Syndicate Fan club! :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ribbon Syndicate... I suppose that's the coordinators fan club? :3 If so then sure thing, you have it reserved until April 17th. ^^

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
I would like to make a new reservation for the Munchlax-Snorlax Fan Club.

Why do you want to open up the club?: If there are people that like Munchlax and Snorlax, then this club is for them.
How often do you intend to update the club?: Daily.
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: As long as the thread remains alive with new posts.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
Just made mine hope it meets the standard! :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just made mine hope it meets the standard! :D

I'll approve it now - good luck!

Small but Mighty's owner is inactive (for two weeks, but only have 3 posts, so ...) ,
I'd like to take ownership of that club if you didn't mind :)

Hmm, since the thread is quite old already with very few replies, I'd prefer it if you remade the thread instead of transferring ownership. I'll close the current one and reserve it for you to create. You have until April 24 - make sure to ask if you have any questions :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Update
Sector Revenge's ❆Welcome to the Gym, Time to Test Your Might❆ (Gym Leaders' Club) was approved!

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I'd like to reserve a Johto club please. ^_^

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Adding you to the list right away. Let's see if you can get it as active as the old one once was ^^

UPDATE

Natural Harmonia Gropius ~ [N Fan Club] and ♥~ !Touko/Hilda Fan Club! ~♥ were closed due to inactive owners.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hi, I would like to create a Club for Pokemon Breeding... "The DayCare: Pokemon Breeders Club" =)

Before I say yes to this, can you outline what would be included please? It seems like a topic that could go in many directions, not all of which would be allowed, so mind giving a brief summary first? ^^

Years

Before I say yes to this, can you outline what would be included please? It seems like a topic that could go in many directions, not all of which would be allowed, so mind giving a brief summary first? ^^

Sure :)

It'll be a club where we discuss breeding. Specifically baby pokemon, breeding techniques, good breeding combinations, and hereditary moves.

All around, it's a club for folks who love breeding =)

So if you say yes, I would like a reservation.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Okie dokie, sounds innovative I like it! I'll reserve it for you now; you have until April 27th :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back