• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
Yes, I did think about that... but didn't I state that I've seen staff asking for rep on countless occasions?

And how does that explain Chibi-chan moving three spots up in a matter of minutes? She couldn't of possibly helped that many people in a short amount of time. And she was posting in here.
She had a really good post. I, myself, repped it, and I think others did too. It's to help everyone out. And I'm sure other people agreed with me. Hence, her moving up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
@Gilgamesh - If I wanted to talk to a brick wall, I'd go across the street and have a conversation with the pretty red bricked building.

Somehow I thought you could disable it yourself.

You can't disable rep yourself. You can only disable rep from being viewable.

Zet

Years
Yes, I did think about that... but didn't I state that I've seen staff asking for rep on countless occasions?

And how does that explain Chibi-chan moving three spots up in a matter of minutes? She couldn't of possibly helped that many people in a short amount of time. And she was posting in here.
obviously you didn't read my post before, I mentioned what she did to gain that rep

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Can you guys please cut it with the arguing? It's not contributing anything helpful and is basically just giving you post count +1.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 34 (32 members and 2 guests)
‎Pamela Anderson, ‎.Sublime, ‎BeachBoy+, ‎Rena Lanford, ‎Yellow!!!!, ‎Erik Destler, ‎Josephine, ‎─AdvancedK9─, ‎S. Magumarashi, ‎Anti, ‎Volkner's Apprentice, ‎Glion, ‎Unforgettable, ‎Pink, ‎euphoricFUTURE, ‎.Pichu-kun+, ‎Gilgαmesh, ‎Sylphiel, ‎~|symphony♪, ‎Kayashi+, ‎mewthree w/armor+, ‎Get Out of My Honey Pot, Ursaring!, ‎Danja, ‎Kirakas., ‎Apple Inc., ‎Dragon_Souther, ‎destinedjagold, ‎Zazie Rainyday, ‎|:Hiro:|
^ lol.

Anyway, I like to think that I've been getting repped fairly if a little spam-like, but fairly.

Question, is there a way to stop certain members from repping for a certain time?

Azonic

hello friends
Years
people found her to have made a rep worthy post, be it posting what you should rep and what you shouldn't or another post
When Color Me Evil asked me for rep yesterday, I find it contradictory to this post.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Kayashi basically backed up what I was saying.

Some Staff ask for rep JUST as much as regular members.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
Years
Kayashi said:
I already accept the blame of rep abuse. Your turn.

[21:17:22] + I bring the fire: Have I been abusing rep, David?
[21:17:43] CC: Not too much
[21:17:50] CC: a lot of your rep you had was legit
[21:17:57] CC: becaus eyou got it for banners and stuff
[21:18:10] + I bring the fire: how about giving rep?
[21:18:28] CC: I didn't run into you much
[21:18:34] CC: mostly people like Closer
[21:18:35] + I bring the fire: as much as Kayashi?
[21:18:38] CC: nope

David and I.

Years
Honestly, now, you're all arguing over small internet figures on a forum about what now? e-popularity? I remember when the rep system was around before, and it only got abused.

If that's so now, then why have it in the first place?
As you can clearly see, all this has done is divided the community and pitted members against each other in opinions over an internet figure. If it's such a large problem and it has this effect, then why not disable it altogether like before?

There were no problems before and the community got on fine without reputation. It would still be fine regardless. But all this arguing is the main root of all this conflict.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
This is ridiculous. You've read the announcement, it's not up for discussion. I don't know why anyone's even bothering arguing this.

If you do have any real questions or concerns, contact a higher staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back