• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Have You Pre-Ordered a Copy?

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I just pre-ordered White Version 2 yesterday ;; along with Harvest Moon: A New Beginning but that's a different story.

I didn't realize BW2 was exclusive to DS, and thought you had a choice between DS and 3DS. The sales guy gave me a pretty derp look when I ran back into the store asking if he got the 3DS copy loool.
/anecdote

blue

gucci
Years
Wow, only a month to go now! Nah, I'm going to pick up a copy on the day of the release since I luckily have the day off work that Friday.

Years
Nope, I'm waiting until the English version comes out (October 11 for me cos I'm Australian).

I'll eventually get the games after the English release.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I'll get it on day one... Probably. Either that or I'll order it on the first day and wait until it comes a week after.

Altix

Son of a Snivy and a Zoroark
Years
Ima get it at target, if I can somehow earn money by the first day. I probaly wont be able to get it first day though. I'm so poor. :(

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Pre ordered both black 2 and white 2. I already payed $20 and once the game is out I get both for $55

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Yes I did. I preordered White 2 at GameStop about two months ago. At least, I think that's the one I preordered. I can't really remember.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I pre ordered White 2 when I picked up the event Keldeo. Didn't even feel too nerdy this time, haha!

Dreadnought

Imperador
Years
Pre-ordered both Black 2 & White 2 a few weeks ago. Stoked it is out next month here in the US and I have the entire weekend off.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Snagged mine a few months ago. Made a down payment and now just need to pay for the rest of it! Gamestop said something special comes with it, so that's always fun. B]

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
Years
My boyfriend pre-ordered Black 2 for himself, and White 2 for me. We only have $5 down on each, but we still can't wait to get them. I wish they had pre-order gifts at gamestop, though.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I preordered White 2 a week or so ago on Amazon. I wasn't going to preorder it, but when I restarted my White cart, I got super excited and couldn't hold back. XDD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'll probably get mine after the release date so nope, no plans on preordering mine. I was going to in the past, but as I lack a DS at the moment, I didn't really see a point. xD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
@LeafStorm: That is another reason I didn't pre order until recently. I had sold my DSi XL back in November of last year so I've been DS-less until recently I bought a Blue 3DS on craigslist for SUPER cheap. XD The girl only used it for two months and decided to sell it. :) I got the 3DS, charger, charging station, Soul Silver, and a case for $160 :))

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
I always preorder the games, ever since DP. I love getting preorder prizes, but when I went to get my Soul Silver, they were out of the little figurines! 8C Anyway, yes, I preordered Black 2 last week and will be picking it up that day, in fact I'll be getting my license a couple days before, so it'll be the first time I can drive myself to get it! Not only that, but it'll also be the first time I won't have school the next day, so I can play it into the night..!

Years
If they announce some pre-order bonus for the games over the next few weeks, I'll most likely go ahead and pre-order the game. I've only recently beat White for the first time a little while back, though, so I'm not in the biggest hurry to get it on opening day (that is, if there is no other incentive). I will probably pick it up within a month of it coming out, though.

Back