• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:chaos Version

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2010
Hey everyone my game is called pokemon:chaos Version here how it plays right after your 12 or 13th birthday A team named Team CHaos comes and dystroys your home town madison city and the explosion sends you flying to palet town and heres how it plays out

Mrs.Ketchem:Ash im heading shoping be back in a bit.
Ash:ok mom
Mrs.Ketchem:!!!! ASH COME HERE QUICK!
Ash:whats wrong mom !!! whos that?
Mrs.KEtchem:I don,t know. Hey whats your name.
(name yourself) i,l use my name for the walkthough
Mrs.Ketchem:well michael can you come in and explain what happened.
(you go inside and explain everything)
Ash:i see i feel so sorry for you what happened to Team chaos and your home.
(you explain)
ASH:WHAT! TEAM CHAOS IS STILL ON THE LOSE AND YOUR PARENTS AND TOWN ARE DYTROYED!
(you nod) thats what i saw with the big explosion in the distance.
mrs.Ketchem:Hey ash why why don,t you and mike go on the Pokemon jurnoey together i man hes old enough for a starting pokemon.
Ash:yeah good idea come on mike lets head over to profeser oaks lab.
Feteures:all 4 regions+Chaos region i know not the best region name.
You travel with ash your whole junoey
Depending on how you put your storyline You fall for misty may or dawn if your a boy
ash or Brock if your a girl.
all pokemon from the 4 regions +150 more.
P.s:i need help thinking up names for the chaos region Pokemon

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Okay.... Story's generic, bad grammer, and he got blown up, and ended up in Pallet Town... not very realistic....

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
I got your mail, A LONG TIME AGO. I didnt react b/c I didnt understand it. Im already helping someone else, but I can think of names!

Trust me, don't help with this project. He's made several threads, all of which ended with him arguing with the people who gave him the good advice to actually do something. He's flamed me as well as asking me to help, and I firmly believe that unless he actually does something other than these "secns", as he called them in a previous thread, this project will not get off of the ground. (Just take the advice Darksenm)

Back