• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Walking Dead Fanclub

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yeah, I had the filler feeling stuck in my head too. As far as I can tell, the last few scenes with Rick and Phil lying to their respective groups was the most important bit of the episode. The sneak peak of next week's episode interests me more, though. Andrea seems like she finally got things set straight.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Yeah, I had the filler feeling stuck in my head too. As far as I can tell, the last few scenes with Rick and Phil lying to their respective groups was the most important bit of the episode. The sneak peak of next week's episode interests me more, though. Andrea seems like she finally got things set straight.

I second this. I think we can all agree that it's about damn time Andrea got her act together. :c She's such an awesome character and I really want to see her be that amazing woman she is in the comic we know she is.

Speaking of the comic, on March 13th issue 108 of the Walking Dead was released. This issue is part 6/6 of the latest arc and marks the end of Volume 18! Issue 109 is the beginning of Volume 19 and will be released on April 10th.
Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Alexia... wut. That spoiler better not say what I think it says. :c

And sorry guys, I've been extremely busy the last few days, I'll try to get a news update as soon as possible. In the meanwhile, a new episode airs today, dont forget!

Sirfetch’d

Oh YAY! I cannot wait for tonight's episode, but I really really want this one to have some action and I want Andrea to step up and do something with her amazing character. It is going to be interesting to see what happens with Michonne OMG I just wish it was airing right now!

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'll update this post with news and the new TotW soon, hopefully, but got yesterday's episode was such an improvement. Despite it being so Andrea-based, it was really good and I liked it. The last scene was amazing. Seriously.

Years
I like how even when Andrea starts to get her act together... she still can't do anything right. (like escaping) It shows the writers have had her stay true to her character! Also, I'm thinking that next episode there will some interesting scenes between Andrea and the Governor, more likely than not very reminiscent of the scenes between the Governor and Michonne in the comics. D: That's my personal theory at least.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
I like how even when Andrea starts to get her act together... she still can't do anything right. (like escaping) It shows the writers have had her stay true to her character! Also, I'm thinking that next episode there will some interesting scenes between Andrea and the Governor, more likely than not very reminiscent of the scenes between the Governor and Michonne in the comics. D: That's my personal theory at least.

Ugh... I'm already cringing just thinking about it! I'm surprised at how far the show has pushed the limit when it comes to violence, but the sexual violence and torture have been quite graphic.

Andrea just doesn't seem to think things through as far as she needs to. She's obviously attracted to power, but just doesn't know when to call it quits. This would all have been so much easier if she'd just killed Phillip when she had the chance! Martinez would have taken over and that wouldn't have been good, but he's nowhere near as strategically devious or intelligent as Phillip. Taking him out and replacing him with Milton would be a piece of cake for Andrea, especially if she had the presence of mind to keep Michonne with her.

I sincerely hope Rick and company get their act together and snatch Tyreese up while they can. He can easily become the most valuable member of the group if he's given the chance, but Rick's crazy just won't let it happen yet.

Regardless of the outcome, I'm very excited to sit down with nice grilled-cheese sandwich and watch the next episode with Alexial!

The spoiler below is NOT going to ruin anything for anyone unless you've already read the one in Alexial's post.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

While I was disappointed that we still haven't seen the 2 sides engage in war yet, that episode was very exciting. It was suspenseful and gave Andrea a chance to step up even though she failed. I really hope that she redeems herself because she is one of my favorite characters but really has disappointed me this season. As for her safety I don't think she will be killed, but I am worried about the torture she will go under from the Governor, and just hope that she is the one to kill that man.

Sadly I think that we will be losing Milton probably this episode. He has grown on me and I really like him, but the governor now hates him, and if Milton finds out about Andrea and tries to step in and save her I just see his time ending then and there.

Can't wait until Sunday!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Contest
Spoiler:

This isn't my actual news update, I've been extremely busy this week. I felt I should post this up, though, since it's a cool event.

My thoughts on the episode coming eventually. :c

A3R0D4C7YL

Dark Type Master
Years
  • WA
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
Hey i LOVE the Walking Dead! So here...
Name:A3R0D4C7YL
Fav. Character:Daryl~Crossbows plus badass attitude=the best
Quiz:I got Rick...although im a follower

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I heard TWD videogame was a total flop. ;(

Here's Kotaku's Review

lmao Apparently no one saw fit to play test it before they released it. There's supposedly a point in the game that you just cannot pass due to a graphical error. It's like, invisible wall wut? Then again, it would have been totally worth it had they only wanted like 10 bucks or something. Anything more is just jumping on "TWD money bandwagon". Sad to see Daryl's name get wrapped up in this train wreck.

But I haven't played it so... I can't say for certain. I'll let you guys know when the price drops. ;)

Honest

Hi!
Years
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Game Informer Review)
Spoiler:

Todd McFarlane teams with AMC's "The Walking Dead"
Spoiler:

The Walking Dead Soundtrack Now Available for Download
Spoiler:

Might have missed something important, since I rushed this, but that's the news update for now. I kind of foresaw the game being as bad as GI claims it to be, to be honest. I mean, I hoped it wasn't, but that obviously didn't happen. Video game adaptions of shows or movies never appear to work. :c Alexia, let us know how the game is if you play it! I'd play it myself, but I'm still saving for DmC and DS3 ugh.

Anyway, due to my tardiness, which I apologize for, no TotW this week. Just wait for the new episode. :3

Also, Aerodactyl, welcome to the club!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh snap people.

Ya'll watch that episode? Ya'll see that crazy, jacked-up shiz? I'll spoiler my comment in case you guys haven't seen it yet.

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

Ok so that episode OMG!!!! It was so amazing, especially at the end. I could not have even predicted such a thing was gonna happen and right now I am totally speechless. I was so sad to see Merle die especially after what he did(and what he did was so smart I could not believe it). The pure emotions of the episode made it as great as it was. Darly having to put Merle down was the excitement that the show had been missing the past few weeks.

Also the Glen and Maggie thing was so sweet <3

Next week should be GREAT!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Agreed! I can't believe next episode is going to be the season finale! D; So glad they finally broke the filler strain they've been on for the past three episodes. Can't wait to see the Governor's official rampage on the prison.

I've been asking for tanks this entire season. I better get tanks dammit. >;)

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
-Username: Magykx
-Favorite character and why: Michonne. She is just awesome with that sword. I've loved her since the beginning.
-Go to this link here. Take the quiz and find out which Walking Dead character you match best. Post your result here! I'm going incorporate the result into the member list: Dale

Ahh! Tonight's episode! MERLE! There were so many times I was literally on the edge of my seat with this episode.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Lmfao I found Glenn and Maggie's inner reactions to Merle's death.

Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Mag, welcome to the club! And what a time to come, holy crap. That, ladies and gentlemen, is what I call a show. The whole thing was well done, and the last scene was so amazing and intense, yet so sad. I'll be honest, I always loved to hate Merle, since that whole fight with T-Bone on the roof. The amount of sympathy that this last episode managed to create in the space of an hour for a character I hated so much is amazing. I actually started to somewhat like Merle after he let Michonne go. When that scene with the Governor ripping off Merle's fingers (and yes, I noted the symbolism), I kinda foresaw Merle's death. I didn't forsee the Governor leaving Merle as a walker though. That moment when Daryl looked into the eyes of his dead brother, my heart actually went out to him. I was actually on my seat, not necessarily in tears, but really sad. Kudos to Michael Rooker and Norman Reedus to what was most likely my favorite scene in the whole season so far.

Aside from that, I really liked Rick's speech about how they got to vote, and Rick wasn't their governor. I thought it was well said. The only issue I had with it was that I was totally expecting Rick to say "We are the walking dead" somewhere in there. iirc the speech hasn't been said yet on TV.

Glenn's proposal was really cute, even if it was simple. Only thing I wish they had incorporated was Glenn asking for Hershel's consent like in the comic. Might as well make use of the old man, considering the dude is still alive somehow.

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, he did ask Hershel. I missed that whole scene, whoops.

Anyway, a new episode brings back a new topic of the week. And I'm going to make this week's one really simple. How do you think/want this to all go down? Who dies? Who lives? And does the Governor die, and if so how?

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I am so excited and I believe there will be many deaths. This is how I see it:

Live:
Rick
Michonne
Andrea
Maggie
Glen
Daryl
Carol
Tyreese
Carl
A few Woodbury citizens

Dies:
The Governor
Allen
Sasha
Milton
Martinez
Hershel
Beth
Numerous Woodbury citizens
and a hell of a lot of walkers

Maybe:
Judith( I don't want to see anything happen to Judith, but idk if she will survive the war).
Morgan

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
My bet is Carol dying. I'd hate to see it happen, but she doesn't last beyond the prison arc in the comic if they really want to unhinge Daryl, that'll be the thing that does it. Or Judith, I guess because she doesn't live after the prison either sooooo.

Jelli, add Morgan to the maybe list.

Lastly, the Governor has to go. ;( Like, I love what they've done with his character and whatnot... but unless he has a total epiphany and becomes a good guy, I'd be really, really disappointed to see him in season 4 omg

Back