• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Bronze 2 (COMPLETE)

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Coded two major special events in the 2nd quest.
8x5JSTf.png

Two more major events left to code, then I have to write trainer text and do trainer teams for the 2nd quest.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
if you need beta testers still i'm available

i'm most easily reached at @therealestzef on twitter, but i'm on here semi-often

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 18, 2024
I've been assigning Pokemon and text to NPCs all over the 2nd region.
Just a couple routes to go, then the 2nd quest should be ready for a full test play.

When do you think you'll have the 2nd region completed and be ready to send us the game to test play?

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Completed text and trainer pokemon for all the 2nd region routes.
I have to now program one more story event for the 2nd region to beef it up a little.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
The 2nd region post game has been finished.
I will test play it soon.

But that's the entire playable game done from start to finish, minus a lot of polish.

It's been about two years since I started. Man, what a journey to get to this point.

Last edited:
Years
The 2nd region post game has been finished.
I will test play it soon.

But that's the entire playable game done from start to finish, minus a lot of polish.

It's been about two years since I started. Man, what a journey to get to this point.

0Ddvz.gif

Cant wait to get my hands dirty with this project then. Muahahaha.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Test played the post game, it all works in sequence perfectly, which is surprising.
I was sure I would have had to fix a huge progress bug or two but no.

The whole game works perfectly from start to finish.

Next comes months of polishing.

Murderlinez3

Shiny Scyther
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 26, 2022
Dear Marshall Freako,

When will be this wonderful game completed?

I am hungry for playing this shhhit.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Dear Marshall Freako,

When will be this wonderful game completed?

I am hungry for playing this shhhit.

Well he said in his last post "months of polish" so I would august at the earliest. Maybe june if we're lucky. But given the progress I would expect it to be released this year.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I've been test playing it constantly, fixing little bugs.

There's a bunch of big bugs that I cannot fix myself and will need some help with Crystal disassembly related things, but Rangi doesn't seem to want to reply to my requests for assistance.

Last edited:
Back