• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Uranium

What you think about the project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
Years
(Here is a surprise, the gym will be in a cave! Start guessing what kind of pokemon the gym leader will use.)
Well I assume it'll be rock (most likely), ground, or even possibly steel (probably not)
I love the town by the way, and the idea of a gym in a cave. ^^

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Hey guys I'm just posting here to tell you that my name isn't JV12345 anymore its now ~JV~ .

Also, I've started thinking of some custom tiles and palletes for the tileset =0. Keep hooked on and guessing the new gym pokemon type.
TIP: Its not any of the types ~Undefined~ guessed :D.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
i see :P
good work JV
wat is the type?
any of my new types?

nonono xD!

Here is another tip: This gym is a triple type gym and one of them is ground! Can you guys guess what are the other two types? Neither of them are rock. Who answer correctly will get to see the gym and some other maps before anyone else! ^^

Also zephyr and I are starting to make some custom tiles and recolors for Uranium ;p. Some of them were already put ingame.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
nonono xD!

Here is another tip: This gym is a triple type gym and one of them is ground! Can you guys guess what are the other two types? Neither of them are rock. Who answer correctly will get to see the gym and some other maps before anyone else! ^^

Also zephyr and I are starting to make some custom tiles and recolors for Uranium ;p. Some of them were already put ingame.
Is it Ground,Water and Grass?

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Is it Ground,Water and Grass?

You are good at guessing ;p, water and ground are correct, but grass isn't. Who can guess the last type correctly?
Ill edit this post in some mins to show you guys a small update.

~Small Update~​

Well, some time ago I posted that I was making a Pokemon Racing system and now the base system is almost ready. So I decided to show you some screenshots of the first PokeRace track =p.

f59bq0.png

2vlnplv.png

34r61cn.png

~Thats also the last map I will show you using the default tileset ;p.

Last edited:

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Everyone is incorrect -_-. Cmon, what could be in a cave other than ground pokemon,rock pokemon,ice pokemon and water pokemon?

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
After alot of posts someone got it right. Red Gyarados you win ^^. I will pm you soon with the new maps and tiles =p. Well, im thinking of a new contest for you guys (Its cool to make them 0_0).

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Mini update and contest

~Mini Update~
Well thats a really small update ^^. I just want to show the new Tandor REgion map. This new map is looking alot more professional, has more routes and towns as well. here it is:
(thats in the 480x320 resolution)
eqrotx.png

~Show Your Art Contest~

Thats the new contest in the PU thread. All you have to do is any banner, userbar, title, sugimori etc related to Pokemon Uranium and send it to me by PM or post here. The members who make the 3 best entries will get to see the new tiles AND will also get a NPC/trainer withtheir name in the game. I want to see everyone showing your art!

Rules:
-Max two entries per person.
-Do not flame on other people entries.
-I will only give the contest results when i feel there is enough entries.
-Good luck =D

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Here's a banner I did in 5 minutes.
UraniumBanner.png

Hopefully I can win the contest!

Years
I really dont understand the contest.
Is there anything special to be made?
Or are there only banners to be made ?
If there is anyhting else to be made I would like to know. :D

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Really cool entry OG ^^.

I really dont understand the contest.
Is there anything special to be made?
Or are there only banners to be made ?
If there is anyhting else to be made I would like to know. :D

All you have to do is any banner/userbar showing your support (like OG) or a fanart related to our fake pokemon (poke plushie etc). That all ^^.

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
~Posts till next update: 13 Wait, you mean you require that many praises/filler posts before updating? How lame...

First, i need to explain some details about the game. It will have a new region ...kinda expected., and also new pokemon (around 60+ new poke Great! No claims of 493+>100 fakes...).

The Tandor So what's the derivation? region was famous for its cliffs and mountains even though being an archipelago ...then it surely has volcanoes, right? Maybe even active ones.... Between the biggest island and one medium sized island, Comma Splice used to exist a fluctuating Nuclear plant [b]What's a 'fluctuating nuclear plant'? You mean like it has meltdowns, fixes itself, has another meltdown, fixes itself,a nd the cylce goes on?[/b]. 10 years before you start your journey, this plant was destroyed by a huge and strange green explosion Aliens?. Some of the survivors said that before the explosion the had seen a pokemon, a different one...I don't like where this is going.
Now in the present days this "nuclear" pokemon Got a name? is back and it has started to spread his "Uranium dna" ...where on the DNA molecule does the Uranium go? Or is that just a cool name and little else? around the isles. The normal pokemon were easily cured Cured of what? You haven't mentioned any ailment yet..., because the scientists created an antidote but the problem is that he has already awekened How? Did he need a Crimson Flute? and infected Aotius That name is awful. It can't possibly have any source...surely you could come up with something not so fantastic., the Yang pokemon and Mutions This one is not exempted from the Lame Name Edict? I feel bad for it...not that calling it Omegeon or Yinmega is any better., the Yin pokemon. You seriously couldn't avoid light and dark? I really think there are more possibilities out there... They are both now controlled by the mysterious one Since when did people think it was alright to have mind controlling in pkmn? It's not...or else there will be a Psychic type attack that can do that to a foe and annihilate any pkmn in any battle..
Okay, sooooo...apparently there's a lack of stasis between yin and yang. So then...
Now here you come in the story I've already been here, but thanks for recognising me.. Your mother was working in the plant in the day of the explosion and she has disappeared Of course. since that day and your father, a pokemon breeder, went on a journey to find your mother called Lucille. You live with your aunt in Moki town ...sounds non-commonplace. and today is the day you get your first pokemon. Professor Bomb'o Bombs? Bomb trees? Wait, no, I got it! He is named after Bomb Flowers...now that's brilliance., who is your father friend, calls you to his lab and give you your first pokemon, so you can help yours father quest in the future. Then your adventures start and you will face alot of challenges like participating in a championship, defeating the Teams Ying and Yang TWO evil organisations? Can't you beat the cliche? And after already mentioning this Uranium DNA, why are you forcing another opposition force? and much more Sounds like quite a hefty adventure...
Refer to the bolds, please...

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Agent Zero:

Here are some answers to you ;p

The explosion is green because its based on the uranium stone which in facgt is dark green.
The pokemon has a name for sure, but i just dont want to reveal it right now.
The uranium just mix up with the other molecules modifying the original one
The normal pokemon got this "infection" reverted
Some weeks ago, I and ZP (zephyr) decided that the ??? "awekened" (thats not the correct word, idk what it its =/) after its uranium supply has finished where he was till the moment
I like the names T-T, i just created them.
They dont necesseraly means light and dark, Ying also means water (sea) and yang also means air (sky?)
Its not exactly mindcontrol, its just that those "uranium" pokemon need to infect others in order to survive (I cant express myself here =/)
For the teams, who said they are evil ;p

As you see its hard to me write big compositions/texts in english since thats not my mother language. Thats why Im always trying to improve this plot and im often asking help to Zephyr who is always helping me with it, i would like to tell you guys alot more of it, but i just cant at the moment. As soon as I improve more my writing ill be redoing this plot so it looks better.

~JV~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back