• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Years
King Goodra said:
Dear Anonymous,

This thread holds thoughts and feelings by members who can't speak out these to the people they're for. Inspired by a conversation I had with someone, the purpose of this thread is to allow members who want to get something off their chest out there and into the open without allowing the person that they're for to know that they're for them. Most of the time, it's to share our feelings -- disguised as a crush -- towards someone.

Other times, it's for something a little more serious. There are some things that we just want to put out there, but we're scared of what will happen when we do. This way, the feelings get put out there for the world, but holds the anonymity that holds back the consequence of sharing it with the person it's for.

xoxo - try to keep the "Dear Anonymous" part in tact with your message for authenticity! n__n

IMPORTANT NOTE: This thread is not for thinly veiled arguments and anyone using it to incite personal drama will be infracted. Consider the thread more the equivalent of writing a letter to someone and then burning it. Get your feelings out if you must, but try to avoid a full-on rant, to keep things constructive and somewhat serious.

We decided to stick Dear Anonymous in the Roundtable because it deals with more "serious" subject matter than what is usually seen in the Treehouse. New forum, same thread. Happy Posting!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Dear anon,

I have but a small gripe today. I'm not fond of the fact that away from computers if I want to join a conversation with some folk, oftentimes what I say tends to get ignored and worse, never acknowledged. Do I say the wrongs things? Do I speak too quietly, and shall have to spout in future? I wish I had the answers.

Poki

Banned
Years
Dear anon,

I know it's fucking hard to believe, buuuuuuut all I wanted was to get to know you and talk about music/gaming/anime. I don't wanna have anything to do with you love-wise. I didn't like you when I was 12, and I won't like you now. Thought I made that clear. Try to make moves on me again, and I'll make you regret it. Seems like some things haven't changed, after all. For the love of Lucifer, just grow the fuck up!

Dear anon(s),

The "I don't wanna have anything to do with you, but I'll stalk you all the time, anyway" game is my fave. <3

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Dear Anon,

Kindly back the psyduck off and stop using me for personal gain with the facade of being my best friend.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Dear Anon,
I really appreciate you waiting for me even though I told you to find someone else that'll make you happier. Too bad you can't travel through states or I'd be seeing you in a few months. Love you anyway bunny <3

Sirfetch’d

Today was one of the hardest days of my life. I woke up to help mom and dad go to your house and clear it out to prep for the sale. I wasn't expecting it to be such an emotional event. All of the memories we shared there started to flash before me. I miss you so much and wish you were still with us. Life isn't the same without you. I regret not spending time with you before you passed away last month but I will always cherish the things you taught me. I love you~

Sirfetch’d

The past few weeks have been nice speaking to ya. We went what? almost a year without talking? Seemed like it at least X_X Maybe I can drive down to visit you soon! That would rock

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear anonymous,

I am confused right now. It turns out that you're better than I thought. but here's a problem: I...uhh, like someone else!! Is there any way I could tell you about this without hurting your feelings? :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Dear anon,

Get another fucking job not in your current area since you aren't professional whatsoever.

Dear anon,

I want to get and know you on a personal level, but I feel like certain circumstances would make things uncomfortable for the both of us.

Last edited:

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
Dear Anonymous,

Good. Now stay faaaar away from me. If you keep interrupting my life then I'll just interrupt yours. Go ahead, press me.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Dear Anon,

I'm sorry for almost exploding your (poke)balls when I accidentally drop kicked them.

finalrayne

High Roller
Years
Dear Anon,

I realized last night that I stopped writing music because of how much you hurt me. Took me three years to get over you and two of those years was spent dating someone else. I am back into my music again found my center and I will show you and the world what I am made of.

Sirfetch’d

I hope things start going better for you D: That story you told me yesterday was really scary and makes me reevaluate how I go about doing it myself haha. Take care and ttyl <3

Dear anon,

Sorry that you lost your job but I love you and know things will look up soon because they always do :)

Sirfetch’d

I'm sorry I wasn't the best person in the past. I had a lot of things going on in my life and I wasn't sure how to handle everything. I guess at times when my emotions got to me I was a bit overbearing, arrogant, annoying, worrysome, and intrusive. To me I was doing nothing wrong. However looking back and trying to see it from everyone around me point of views, I see that I wasn't someone who anyone could comfortably be around. I don't know who all out of the people I have this directed too believes that people change. I know probably no one this is intended for will ever even see this. However I think people do change and I feel like I am one of those people. I want another shot. I want forgiveness I guess. I think that I'm a good person, just a late bloomer. I love you guys :[

Years
Dear Anon

I'm not sure what do anymore. I don't know what to say to you, or how to act when I see you (something that will happen scarily soon). There's so many things that I never told you, I know that knowing them wouldn't change your mind but I can't help that part of me that wishes you knew what you've done to me. So many aspects of my life are falling apart around me and the hope of a future with you has been the only thing holding everything together for me for so long. Now you've thrown me away I don't know how I'm supposed to continue and to be honest I'm not sure if I want to. I don't feel like I want to be a part of reality anymore.

I wish you the best though, because your happiness is and always will be the foremost of my desires.

Hurray for sadness

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You tell me I should go back to church, but then post a risque picture of yourself. I think we know who really need to be up in the church on Sunday you know what I'm sayin???

Back