• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen What is your current team?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Now that it'll be the 17th (And IS the 17th for some of us), why not tell us what your team is currently!

Mine:

728.png

Rinna/ Popplio
Lvl. 10
Female
- Growl
- Pound
- Water Gun
- Disarming Voice

744.png

Lukas/ Rockruff
Lvl. 10
Male
- Bite
- Tackle
- Happy Hour
- Thunder Fang

Last edited:
Years
I've got a Level 18 Torracat, Level 14 Trumbeak, Level 16 Zorua, Level 15 Meowth, Level 15 Rockruff and a Level 14 Diglett.

I was really looking forward to using Toucannon after becoming a big fan of him over the last year, but Pikipek and Trumbeak have always died in one hit so far when I try to use them and their damage done with Peck or Echoed Voice has been pretty poor so I might have to ditch them soon.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Litten Lv. 11
~ Scratch
~ Ember
~ Leer
~ Lick

Grubbin Lv. 10
~ Vice Grip
~ String Shot
~ Mud-Slap
~ Bite

Still undecided on a final team but I?m loving the variety of Pokemon you can get so far.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Online now
Right now, my team consists of Litten, Pikipek, Pichu, and Grubbin. Litten will be in my final team, while Grubbin will be a temporary team member. Not sure about Pikipek and Pichu yet.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I'm doing a Grass Monotype of Ultra Sun and my team so far is:

Stephen the Naive Rowlet (Level 18)
Ominous Wind
Razor Leaf
Work Up
Peck

Hopefully there are still Cottonee in Melemele Meadow so Stephen does not get too overlevelled. I plan to trade in a Petilil and use the Tsareena line.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
At the moment I have a Popplio and a Zorua. Not sure if I'll keep the Zorua. I'm just using it for now until I can add Hawlucha to my team.

The Popplio turned out to be female, can't remember the last time I got a female starter. (It has a terrible nature though, reducing special attack....but I figure anything to create more of a challenge isn't a bad thing)

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Currently doing a wonderlocke and I have so far:

- Lvl 14 Buneary
- Lvl 18 Herdier
- Lvl 14 Wingull
- Lvl 16 Gible
- Lvl 1 Dhelmise (Needs grinding)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
About to start Illima's trial! Was gonna go with Litten as my starter, but after about 20 soft resets just trying to get a beneficial nature, I gave up and went with Rowlet.

Rowlet (M) lv. 13
-Tackle
-Leaf-age
-Astonish
-Peck

Mime Jr. (M) lvl. 12
-Double Slap
-Confusion
-Copycat
-Meditate

Seel is next on the list!

Last edited:

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
Years
since i alreadyused all the starters i use a random diverse team i bred then trade over as eggs so they will obey me consisting of:

mimikyu
piplup
torchic
blitzle
komala
oranguru

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
Rowlett Lv. 13

Rockruff Lv. 13

Magnemite Lv. 10

Grubbin Lv. 12

Abra Lv. 13

Slowpoke Lv. 12

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I still cant find a freaking Pikipek!!! Ive been looking forever!

My team is still Yungoos (level 9) and Rowlet (level 11). I cant even beat the teacher with this team lol

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
I have Rowlet and Yungoos so far, but after 15 encounters on route 1 i still cant find Pikipek lol

That's how I felt when I was trying to nab a female Buneary. Oddly enough, I was being swarmed by Pikipek...

Either way, meh crew so far:

Crowley the Rowlet (M)
Buzzer the Grubbin (M)
Lunette the Buneary (F)
Petra the Rockruff (F) (Dusk event)​

My 3DS is charging, so I don't have the levels, but they're all between 9-12. Need to do some trainin'...

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
That's how I felt when I was trying to nab a female Buneary. Oddly enough, I was being swarmed by Pikipek...

Either way, meh crew so far:

Crowley the Rowlet (M)
Buzzer the Grubbin (M)
Lunette the Buneary (F)
Petra the Rockruff (F) (Dusk event)​

My 3DS is charging, so I don't have the levels, but they're all between 9-12. Need to do some trainin'...

I finally found a Pikipek, but I only ran into like 500 Bunearys and Ratattatas lol

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Updated team (Now on Second Island)

Stephen the Naive Rowlet (Level 23)
Jennifer the Sassy Cottonee (Level 10)
Naughty Petilil (Level 20) - OT Anastasia
Evan the Adamant Eevee (Level 17)

As this is a challenge run I am not looking for ideal natures and traded for a random Petilil on the GTS (She is very much holding her own though) I did get lucky finding an Adamant Eevee (Will be Leafeon when I find the Moss Rock).

Years
So now that I've gotten to the second island, and done quite a bit of Mantine Surf, my team so far consists of Torracat, Grubbin, Butterfree, Inkay, Buneary, and Ekans. As much fun as Inkay has been to rip through the early parts of the game with that STAB Foul Play, only two of those are ones that I am 100% sure will be on my final team (Incineroar and Lopunny).

Haggerella

Captain Butts
Years
Currently on the second island. Only just got a finneon. Think i'll stick with it.

My baes:

Larvesta (shiny) Lv29 - Starfire
Solosis (shiny) Lv30 - Jellybean
Tyrunt Lv30 - Reptar
Dusk Lycanroc Lv26 - Rocket
Flaffy Lv26- Dazzle
Finneon Lv19- Lumos

Flaffy is basically a placeholder incase something better turns up. Ampharos is my fave dude but I have like 4 of them level100 soooo would probs like to find something else soon haha. Probs gonna ditch Lycanroc soon though too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I'm on route 2 right now. (just at the Pokecenter)

Popplio lv 16
Zorua lv 15
Growlithe lv 8

I'm considering keeping Growlithe on my team since I've never used an Arcanine before.

I still cant find a freaking Pikipek!!! Ive been looking forever!

My team is still Yungoos (level 9) and Rowlet (level 11). I cant even beat the teacher with this team lol

I actually didn't encounter a Pikipek either. (granted I didn't stay looking for very long but still...)

Back