• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sprite Project] Pokemon Icons

Years
Here are mine, and I do realize that Squirtle has already been done.

Complete.png

I have pre-claims on the following as well:
Growlithe
Arcanine
Slugma
Macargo
Torchic
Combusken
Blaziken

If you know Squirtle has been done, then why do it again? :\ Also, Ninetales was previously claimed, and she still has 2 days to update whether she still wants it or not.

You could use some work on your outlines. They're a little light and could use some more shading :3

Also, read the first post: you can claim 2.

Anyway, as for me, I'm having a really busy week, so hopefully things slow down and I can get to work on some sprites.

I'm dropping my claims, so anyone, feel free to do Weedle & Kakuna.

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
Years
I have some more that I am going to post (Hopefully tomorrow), and I plan for them to be all fire pokemon for the first three generations (This means excluding Diamond/Pearl). I also have excluded Magby, as his icon is quite....messed up.

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
Years
Okay, sorry that I am a bit behind, I have had school and other matters of urgent business to attend to. Here are the icons, as promised. However, some look a bit, well odd.
Complete-3.png

I will attempt to do all of the electric pokemon from the first generation. Will do the second and third if possible.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Too small to tell what? At least establish what you're talking about.

However, you can clearly see the changes made.

Anyway Kenji, I must say that you've done a good job with this. The idea was well received by the forumites and it has progressed well thanks to their help (b'-')b

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 6, 2012
I'll claim him for now, since I have to do something else first, but i'll do Azelf.

EDIT : Here's the little guy.
3f5b733dcdaaf4480386a16f74f3bd04_19096.png

Last edited:
Back