• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Iron and Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcc5m

what
Years
[CSS-DIV="text-align:left; color: #000; background-color: #E2EADD; margin-left: 2px; border: 2px solid #262439;"][a id]top1[/a id]
Pokemon Iron and Stone
navigation: Story | Features | Media | Credits | Bugs/Glitches | Awards

Pokemon Iron and Stone

Fireworks

[a id]in[/a id]Story

Long before the age of men.
When Pokemon ruled, and back when.
The two dragons.
Of Iron and Stone.
Roamed the land.
Their Strength well known.
When without warning, one calm day.
A meteor hit, causing dismay.
And as for the dragons.
Of Iron and Stone.
Their legend lived on.
Their Location - unknown.
Now, a young Pokemon Trainer named Earth is going to visit his Dad, Professor Evergreen, who has returned to the Triaso Region after an expedition in Sinnoh, to obtain his first ever Pokemon, and start his journey! However upon leaving his home town, he finds a group of men picking on a man named Eisen. Eisen explains that the group of men were known as Team Stone, and are searching for a very dangerous item. But what is this mysterious item? Why is it so important? Will Team Stone find it? Only you can stop them!

[a id]ne[/a id]Features

-Discover many new Pokemon, as well as some old favourites in the Region of Triaso!
-Hack is released as two different versions!
-Amazing new graphics!
-New Sprites!
-Multiple Rivals!
-Other Stuff!
-Idk really...it's a surprise :)

[a id]ti[/a id]Media

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Videos
Spoiler:

[a id]sp[/a id]Credits

Credits:
Spoiler:

[a id]int[/a id]Bugs/Glitches

Music does not change unless you warp.
Bike is un-usable in some areas.
Some Pokedex size data needs fixed.
Underneath of Lab looks glitchy.
Hamahorn in intro thing still has Pikachu ears.
After the Admin battle, exit the forest through the way you came before continuing, otherwise it resets.

[a id]co[/a id]Awards

140-iron-and-stone.png

Pokemon Iron and Stone - - - - Top
[/div]

Last edited:

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
Nice! New thread!

I'm like'n the way this hack is going, keep up the good work!
The tiles are awesome and the story has a firm grasp on my interest!

Can't wait till this hack is done! Best of luck!

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
Years
Whoa, your graphics got better, and smoother too in fact! This is real cool, the intro, the scripting are impressive! The tiles, well need I say anything else, I can't really critisize but it's just Vambat's stiff, that's the only thing, the rest I really like! (whew its so cold in my room I can see my breath I can't post any more)

marcc5m

what
Years
glad to see you made another thread for this it looks a lot more progressed.
Nice tiles and fakemon. It's cool to see some 5th gen.

Nice! New thread!

I'm like'n the way this hack is going, keep up the good work!
The tiles are awesome and the story has a firm grasp on my interest!

Can't wait till this hack is done! Best of luck!

Looks good!
:D Like the new Rezised Onix sprite too!

Whoa, your graphics got better, and smoother too in fact! This is real cool, the intro, the scripting are impressive! The tiles, well need I say anything else, I can't really critisize but it's just Vambat's stiff, that's the only thing, the rest I really like! (whew its so cold in my room I can see my breath I can't post any more)

I'll see what I can do with Vambat.
Maybe I could come and warm it up a little for you ;)

Update!

Berry Trees!
IronAndStone_01-18.png

These trees can be found in various places around Triaso. If you interact with one, then you will either; find a berry; find a Wild Pokemon; or nothing. :P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hey, looks decent. :p

Good job man, it's really good to see such improvement :D
I suggest adding BW Pokemon? Could be a nice touch, now that BW are released.

Alistair's tiles right? Good choise imo. Nice BW tiles, who made them?

hackerofdarkness

I have return
Years
Wow Marc the game gotten lovelier then the last time I saw it I'll just say I love this so I'll say keep working on this

Ps love the the css :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
The new tiles are nice! also, i like the overworlds from B/W.

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
Years
D: SEXY SEXY SEXY SEXY! holy moly that's a great script you have the textbox might be a bit plain but it's original and not GSC looking, I really like this berry tree, if you want I have a berry tile for you, Astar, and Shiny ;D I love you(r hacking skills) xD

marcc5m

what
Years
Hey, looks decent. :p

Good job man, it's really good to see such improvement :D
I suggest adding BW Pokemon? Could be a nice touch, now that BW are released.

Alistair's tiles right? Good choise imo. Nice BW tiles, who made them?

Yup, there are already 50+ B/W Pokemon planning on being inserted.
Yup. The one's in the gym? They were made by Prince Legendario of DeviantART.

Wow Marc the game gotten lovelier then the last time I saw it I'll just say I love this so I'll say keep working on this

Ps love the the css :)

CSS credit goes to Spherical Ice. It was originally made for the RHN, but since it's not being used anymore he said I could use it.

The new tiles are nice! also, i like the overworlds from B/W.

What B/W overworlds? :\

D: SEXY SEXY SEXY SEXY! holy moly that's a great script you have the textbox might be a bit plain but it's original and not GSC looking, I really like this berry tree, if you want I have a berry tile for you, Astar, and Shiny ;D I love you(r hacking skills) xD

Yeah, I'm thinking of changing the Text Box to something less...bland.

UPDATE!

...Or not.
Lately, I've been too busy with Pokemon White and conjunctivitis to do any hacking, and for that I apologise.
However! From next week, I'll be scripting 24/7 in order to try and get a beta released by April, after which I will then be taking a break to study for exams. So yeah, until about a week or so, cya.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I mean well, the overworld for Lillipup's final evolution.
;)

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
Are you using the alistair rom base? or did you insert the tiles yourself?

anyways this hack looks good and i might vote for it on HotM.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
Agh I can't believe I never actually posted on this thread! xD
Anyways, the hack is coming along really nicely, and I must say it's one of the better looking hacks out there.
I'ma try get those back sprites ready as soon as possible!
^.^ \m/

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
you can change the old man backsprite just like the backsprite of the hero it is some frames after the hero backsprite in tile molester...but you have to know which is his pallet in ape i think to change that too
but besides that this hack's look great!:P

marcc5m

what
Years
I mean well, the overworld for Lillipup's final evolution.
;)

Ah, that was made by Kymotonian from DeviantART, probably the best spriter on the entire planet. Make that Universe.

Are you using the alistair rom base? or did you insert the tiles yourself?

anyways this hack looks good and i might vote for it on HotM.

Inserted myself.

Thanks please don't.

No he didn't,He started the hack before I even thought of the ROM base,and besides,he is really good at tile inserting.

I agree.

Agh I can't believe I never actually posted on this thread! xD
Anyways, the hack is coming along really nicely, and I must say it's one of the better looking hacks out there.
I'ma try get those back sprites ready as soon as possible!
^.^ \m/

Thanks, can't wait to see them then :)

you can change the old man backsprite just like the backsprite of the hero it is some frames after the hero backsprite in tile molester...but you have to know which is his pallet in ape i think to change that too
but besides that this hack's look great!:P

Yeah. I know that. First I need a design for Eisen, and his overworlds, trainer sprite and backsprite to be sprited xD

Ok, due to many bugs, I have to restart this hack. However, that is not a bad thing. This means that now a lot of scripts will be revised, along with the pokedex, and I have all of that free space that had been wasted previously.
So expect some updates soon ;)

Also, this hack was for some reason chose for HOTM. Please do not vote for it :)

MayanMan2012

Pokemon Dawn/Dusk: Coming Soon
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2014
I'd like to beta test this if you don't already have enough beta testers - It looks like a really cool game.

~MayanMan

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Nice to see that rom hacking still around. I really like the concept and idea for your hack. The maps are what really got me and from what I was able to see from your previews/videos, your hack is coming along really well. Keep up the good work mate.

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Ok, due to many bugs, I have to restart this hack. However, that is not a bad thing. This means that now a lot of scripts will be revised, along with the pokedex, and I have all of that free space that had been wasted previously.
So expect some updates soon ;)
Unfortunate that you had tons of bugs, but good to hear you won't give up on it! I'm waiting eagerly to see what new stuff you come up with.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
I love the graphics , one of the best things I enjoy about the look of this hack is the use of Pokemon Overworlds , it makes the game look much nicer and shows that their are pokemon other than ones you fight in the wild , keep adding more of them please ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back