• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
''Ok, I got some food for us all.'' Jack? Jack? Where are you? Sunny couldn't find Jack anywhere. She became extremly worried. She went into the back room where Silver and the chancy were. ''Hi, have you seen a Zoura in the center?'' Sunny said. "I think he left just a minute ago.'' Said the chancy. Sunny had mixed emotions. She didn't know wether to be angry or sad or happy because she had helped a pokemon. She was very confused. She decided to stay until Silver got his treatment done. ''Jack, where could you posibly go..."

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
"Oh." Was all Genevieve said and then looked around the city. All the Pokemon they seen were dirty and ragged. She smiled softly at them. However, they all backed up from them. Genevieve sighed were they that threatening looking? She didn't think so. Genevieve smiled widely as a Pokemon told them that her mother is in the town. The Pokemon was a small Teddiursa. Its brown fur was a dark black color and the creasent moon on its forehead was a dirty pale yellow. Genevieve frowned a little at the sight. The poor baby. She thought as it ran away from them. A little while later when they came to a hut, Genevieve smiled when she heard the humming. It was definetly her mother! "Mama!" Genevieve cried and ran into the hut. She was greeted by the site of her mother. Her fur was messy but it was her. Her mother smiled and they hugged. Genevieve held onto her, not wanting to ever let go.

"Oh, my Genevieve! You are alive. I knew it. I knew you had to be alive." Her mother said.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zed watched as the two embraced. Somehow he wished he could have done the same.
He waited for a moment, and then said "Hello, my name is Zed. Would you mind telling Genevieve a little about her father. She knows he's dead now. But it's time for her to hear the full truth."

"That was awsome!" shouted Tom, the face-off had finished. unfortunatly Jack's dad had lost in the secondary rounds. Tom's father had lost a little before. Jack remembered the pokemon center and the Absol. He wanted to see how he was doing so he rushed over.
The Absol was alright, he was being treated. Jack remembered his name "Silver" he saw the other pokemon, a Lucario he thought. "Hey, sorry for going away so quickly." he told her "I had to go to the annual Illusion face-off. My dad was in it." he explained.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
"I was worried about you but it's ok." She said. "Here, I got some food for us all to eat." She said as she gave water, berries, and bread to Jack. "I've got more if your hungry." "So, how was the Illusion contest?" She saw two Zorarks enter the pokemon center calling out "Jack! Jack! Where did you go?" "Hey Jack, are those your parents?" Sunny asked.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Jack ate the bread, even though it was tasteless to him, then he turned around. "Uh, yeah. I better go then. I'll be back tomorrow." he said and departed the pokecenter with his parents. "So, what did you think?" asked Jack's father. "You were awsome dad!" said jack enthusiastically. They went home again, Jack was very tired, and went for a nap.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
"Ok, see you tomorrow then." She said. Sunny had a weird feeling in her almost like she missed him. He was her only friend. She went into the back room where silver and the chancy were. "Excuse me, but how much longer does Silver need to be treated?" She asked the chancy. "He will not be done until tomorrow." The chancy replied. "Ok." Sunny said as she went back to the front. She felt around for her heart locket, but it wasn't there. "Oh no!" Sunny said as she was very sad and shocked. She started looking around the whole pokemon center in a panic. She couldn't find it and then started to cry. "I can't find my locket anywhere!"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Her mother looked at Zed. "Hello, sweetheart." She hugged him and then let go. Her mom looked at the both of them. "You know?" She asked Genevieve.

Genevieve nodded, tears forming in her eyes. "Zed took me to his grave."

Her mom gave Genevieve a sad smile. "Sit down, the both of you." After they sat down she began. "Genevieve, I tried to tell you about your father when you were young. You just never listened. You were too hurt about him leaving. Genevieve, your father loved you so much. He was so excited and happy when he found out you were going to be born to us." Her mom stopped and smiled at the ground. Then looked back at Genevieve. "The ribbon you wear was from him. He gave it to you when you were born." She laughed. "He use to tell you when you got scared that, that ribbon would protect you. He loved both of us so much. Thomas would have done anything to protect us."

Genevieve was crying again. She touched the ribbon she wore around her neck. "Then why did dad leave?"

Her mom, Sacha (Sasha) gave Genevieve another sad smile. "He had no choice. Times were bad, they still are. Thomas thought that we would have a chance to survive if he joined the Order. He didn't want to, but it was a way to give us food. Your father was the sweetest man I've ever known. He would have given his last food to a Pokemon that really needed it."

Genevieve didn't know what to say. She'd grown up hated her father for leaving. Though, he had actually left to be able to feed them? So everything Zed had said was true? Oh, how she hated herself for yelling at him. When he had been speaking the truth. Even if he had left to feed them, it still hurt that he left. Genevieve wished she could remember her father. However, she was around two or three when he had left. So she didn't know much. All Genevieve had to remember him by was the ribbon she wore around her neck. I'll wear the ribbon proudly, then. She thought. Genevieve looked at Sacha. "Why didn't dad write?"

Sacha sighed. "He did write. A letter a day, whenever he could. I just never showed them to you because you were alreedy hurting from him leaving. I didn't know how you'd react to his letters. I'm really sorry, Genevieve. I know now that I shouldn't have hid them from you. I should have showed them to you."

"Don't be sorry, mama. You had your reason. You thought it was for the best." Genevieve said nodding her head. She didn't hate her mom for not showing them to her. Sacha thought it was for the best.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zed was stunned at the hug. Then they sat down and Genevieve's mother started to confirm everything Zed had said. "She's right, Genevieve. If it wasn't for him who knows what kind of dastardly villain i'd be today? He preserved my good side." then he turned and looked at Sacha "When your husband joined the order he took a liking to some of us. I was one of those people. He was like a father to me. Yes, i'm one of them. But i'm starting to believe my own parents were killed by the Order. Look at me, my color, that must be the reason they kept me." then he said "Just out of curiousity, do you know a Sceptile called Skam Luwin?"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked at Zed and then smiled softly. "I'm sorry for not believing you, Zed. And for yelling at you."

Sacha laughed softly. "That sounds like my Thomas. He always did attach himself to others. Thomas would protect someone with his life." Sacha smiled at Zed. "If Thomas was like a father to you, then you are like a son to me." Her smile faded when she heard the name Skam Luwin. Sacha's eyes widened and she stared at Zed. "How do you know about Skam?"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"Thank you. He was like a father to me." he replied, but then when her smile faded so did his. "Skam was my mentor for as long as i can remember. Id've ended up like him if it wasn't for your husband." he said. There was an annoyingly long pause. "What do you know about him that i don't?"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
(OOC .....WOW you guys got really busy. I usually wouldn't read through all of the new posts if I wasn't the GM, but man, even I'm having trouble keeping up! I'll have to post which side everyone's on in the OOC thread, because I am certain some of you guys are confused. By the way shinysweety, please post your SU in the OOC thread. Also, I ask EVERYONE to post their SU's in the OOC thread, so I can keep track of all of you. This goes for older people as well. Thanks. :) )

Kent sighed as he noticed the little Trapinch Buddy behind him. He smiled back at it.

"Buddy, you have to go back to the Daycare. It's not safe to be around me, there could be Order of Neoverse spies or assassins here. You never know. Please, I will come visit you again, someday."

Kent walked away from him, smiling back at the little Trapinch and waving his hand. He proceeded towards the warehouse, where he heard Neptune might be. Kent noticed quite a bit of action happening around Poseida Village. The quiet, peaceful town was actually becoming quite busy. It's defenses, however, shone in the bright sun. Kent continued walking.

General Galleon and General Lex Omega were the only Grand Generals of the Order of Neoverse that arrived so far in the capital building in Eternity City. General Alex was a traitor, who will be dealt with soon, and the 5th General, who had never been seen before, was said to be arriving by the days end. In the meantime, Galleon and Lex conversed between themselves on the next course of action.

"It is clear that the refugees of Eternity City are going to Cape City. It is their second strongest stronghold, besides Gold City. We should make our next move there.", Galleon replied with a grin on his face.

"We should have patience, General Galleon", Lex retorted, "If we were to try aiming directly for Cape City, all of the hundreds of villages in between that would unite and aim for a direct blow at the back of the Neoverse armies attacking Cape City. No, we have to find a way to deal with all of the smaller villages in between. Obviously, we can't have a huge army deal with each one one by one, that would take forever. I suggest we send smaller armies to each village at the same time. This should take a lot less time, and we won't have the burden of dealing with a back attack."

Galleon nodded, "Yes, I suppose you're right. but we should wait for the 5th before making any plans. That's what the Emperor would want."

Lex nodded, floating in place. They waited in the Capital Building in the now captured Eternity City for their plans to come to action.

Shayla1312

Compeating in the PPC.
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
can I join

Hello I saw your game it look's good so I would love to join!

Name: Amy
Bio: When I was born my mum was so happy and so was my dad but 2 years later they both died so I was a orphan...7 years later... I grew up and my valley was distroyed so now I fight for my valley!
Appearance:
Personality: Brave and serious too!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Buddy decided he should probably leave Kent alone, and went back to the Daycare. he started playing with the Pokemon there.
This was Sol's chance. But he wasn't sure anymore, Kent seemed like a nice person, and if Sol up and killed him he'd have to go get Buddy, then he'd be framed for murder AND kidnapping. Plus he knew it wouldn't be so easy to kill a gold tribe member. He thought hard. But decided not to. Then a strange sensation fell over him...he was being controlled by the Order like Q! Of course! 2 years ago he let them put a small chip inside him. that's what it was for, Q must have it too.
His eyes turned red and he wasn't in control anymore.
Then, trying to stop himself, he launches a Hi Jump Kick at Kent Reed, hitting him hard and knocking him over.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Sacha sighed softly, bitting her lip. "I don't know much about him. Thomas did. I'll tell you what I know, though. Thomas and Skam grew up together. They were both best friends and rivals. Skam had to prove he was better at everything then Thomas. Thomas told me that Skam would get so angry if Thomas was better at anything then him. They use to actually get into fist fights about it. When they were young Skam moved away. That's when I moved to Hennings, the city where Thomas and Skam were born. Thomas always told me it was love at first sight. However, that's a different story. Anyways, nine or ten years later Skam came back. Though, he wasn't alone. He had joined the Order and the Order captured Hennings. In one of the letters Thomas wrote to me he told me that the only reason he got into the Order was by Skam's help. However, before Skam would help him he made Thomas swear his aligence to him."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent walked peacefully to the warehouse, so he was unprepared for what had happened. A high jump kick sent him straight to the ground. Kent stood quickly to face his opponent.

"You've just sealed your fate, Order of Neoverse spy." Kent charged quickly at the Hitmonlee. He powered up himself with a Swords Dance as he charged the Hitmonlee. Kent moved quickly right at him and used a slash on him. He didn't want to kill him, but wanted to at least knocked him out or discombobulate him. Kent stood over his opponent.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
This surprised Zed. he never knew that Donny and Skam knew each other. There was a pause and then Zed said; "Alright....That's new."

Sol tried to stop himself, he tried to say "Run" but his lips were sealed. Then he was hit with Slash. It didn't do that much damage, but it was a powerfull hit, Kent was obviously strong. He immideatly hit Kent with a Rolling Kick.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
She was sad and crying all of a suddon when she realized something; it probably fell off in the forest before she arived at the pokemon center. She quickly ran to look for it, but didn't see it anywhere. "It's not here either!" She said while starting to cry louder. "Could someone have had picked it up?" Then she tried to run back into Poseida when the gate had closed. They did this because it was night and while the people were sleeping they didn't want any Order of Neoverse people to come and take it over. She got all woried because she couldn't see in the darkness. "Poor Jack and Silver will think I abandoned them." She said sadly. Then pokemon jumped out of the woods taking her. "Let me go!" Sunny screamed. "Heh, what a baby." The pokemon said as they took her off somewhere. She screamed hoping someone would hear her...

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Jack could've sworn he heard a startling cry. It woke him up. There it was again. He decided to go over to the "Big Building" and see what was up, considering he had decent night-vision. He went to the very top of the building and looked, he could see a bunch of Pokemon carrying another Pokemon. The Pokemon looked like a Lucario "*Gasp* The Lucario from the Pokemon center!" he said. He couldn't get out of Poseida, instead he made a giant Nebula Illusion just next to the city. The Pokemon were terrified and ran off. "Am I really that scary?" he thought to himself.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent blocked the oncoming attacks with his forearms. The blow pushed him back a little, but he pushed off the Hitmonlee's foot and knocked his over. Kent ran quickly over to him and slashed at him again. His claws were sharp like separate swords as they pierced him. Kent didn't relax. In fact, he tensed a bit, wondering if he should hit him again. He saw as a few of the local Poseida Police came over to help.

"Take him away and put him in prison. I'll be there momentarily to question him."

Kent proceeded towards the local jails. He stepped inside after composing himself. He eyed the now, crossing his arms.

"How did you get here?"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
"Yeah, I'm sorry its not much. Its all I know. I wish I knew more." Sacha said sadly. She was sad for this Servine. Being ripped from his family. The Order maybe had killed his family. He grew up only being able to look up to a horrible Pokemon like Skam. Her heart went out to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back