• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
I don't have a hachet. It's in none of my bags.

The hatchet is somewhere on the bottom floor of the S.S. Anne, where all the team rocket members are.

Beat them all to reach the last room in that hall and the hatchet is in a Pokéball in that room.

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same problem as me but whenever I try to open the TM/HM Case, the screen goes black and the game freezes.

I've patched a clean rom so I'm not sure what's gone wrong. Anyone got any ideas?

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
^I've not even been on s.s. anne. Ive stuck on the road between cerulean city and the city with the high tower with ghastly. My way back to cerulean city is blocked by a cutable try and the path to the other city is blocked by a big stone wall.

Andrew McKenzie

Years
Having a problem with the Pokémopolis event.

Gengar is here and whenever I engage with it, I'm trapped within the ancient Pokéball.
If I activate the trigger, I'm released from the ball.

That's all fine but upon talking to Gengar again, I'm just trapped in the ball again.

How do I go forward with the event?

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
^I've not even been on s.s. anne. Ive stuck on the road between cerulean city and the city with the high tower with ghastly. My way back to cerulean city is blocked by a cutable try and the path to the other city is blocked by a big stone wall.

What version of the game are you playing?!
The last version is 3.6.1, you can download it here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/fmqzf3

And patch if this topic:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=209424

You mentioned something about cerulean and Rock Tunel, Rock tunel is very far from cerulean, and by the way, if you are in rock tunel you must have the hatchet.
So i belive that you aren't playing an actualized game.
Try to do what i said. I think it i'll solve the problem.
And Hidden Village is near Cerulean, you must go down and turn left. Is a small way with grass.
Try to download this stregy guide by fittz:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=63844&d=1332125307

Last edited:
Years
Having a problem with the Pokémopolis event.

Gengar is here and whenever I engage with it, I'm trapped within the ancient Pokéball.
If I activate the trigger, I'm released from the ball.

That's all fine but upon talking to Gengar again, I'm just trapped in the ball again.

How do I go forward with the event?

You've to go right cave and break the stones. than a Alakazam will appear talk to it and you get closed up again. open it and go to the left one now a jigglypuff will appear and bring them to sleep.
sorry for bad english if you still don't understand search youtube

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
break time

hey everyone i have a total of 14 episodes done on my guide and i am posting it now cuz its time for a break from it all for a week or 2 ill check in but here's the guide for now.

Andrew McKenzie

Years
Oddly enough, I've just defeated the Spearow gang and Fearow flew away.

So I went and swam(automatically uses the raft) in the water but it still didn't give me the option to release Pidgeot.

Did I do something wrong?

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Oddly enough, I've just defeated the Spearow gang and Fearow flew away.

So I went and swam(automatically uses the raft) in the water but it still didn't give me the option to release Pidgeot.

Did I do something wrong?

This game, is awsome, but is full of bugs, sometimes, something doesn't work indeed. Like Cerulean gym, if you can't battle, you must save, reset the emulator and try again. It's a big Sht.
I don't know how to help you.

TheZeno96

Pokemon Silver Legend Owner
Years
The tile aren't very good, but the only idea to make an hack based on the anime series is awesone!
Good work man!

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
Wow, this game is really breath taking. I would rate this 97 percent out of a 100 (Still needs work on some of the sprites but a lot of effort and hard work has been made, into putting this hack together). But I would also class this as my favourite hack so far... (what I mean is can't wait for some of your hacks to be realesed that is, if your planning to.

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2014
A couple of questions,
When do i evolve my three starters,
I gave the girl a star piece in cerulean city to make pikachu cute. Will i be able to complete the movie event because of this?
Does haunter evolve? I went back and caught a ghastly and i have a haunter now. Will it evolve into gengar?

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
1 you SHOULD only evolve charmander (like in the show) but if you evolve them all then you only miss out on some non-essential events
2 why would it matter than you've made him cute?
3 I don't you can evolve it since it requires trading

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2014
1 you SHOULD only evolve charmander (like in the show) but if you evolve them all then you only miss out on some non-essential events
2 why would it matter than you've made him cute?
3 I don't you can evolve it since it requires trading

I read a post a while ago that said you couldn't do an event in the movie if you were cute.

Which events would i miss out on. I just passed the bulbasaur evolving event where it learns solarbeam. Should i evolve it now or are ther more events for it? I just want to evolve them quickly because they are soo weak.

Back