• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Looks like Karpman is free! But he doesn't really frequent the Challenge forum anymore, so I think I'll keep the Nuzlocke thread locked and allow for a new one. That one ran its course long enough I think. Though I'm going to be quite picky with it tbh. I want it to look nice and be run by someone that I think is capable of keeping up with it. Good thing I'm not so picky with other challenges, right? lol or am i

thenickel09

Lurker
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Hola, since we no longer have a Duo-Species forum I'm posting here that my Venusaur/Banette run is complete.
Spoiler:

^Pics or it didn't happen !!1!11!!!

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
We don't? OOOOPS. Thought we still had it. Ruh roh. Now I hope that when I unapproved those other ones that it was still around when I did. Those people probably think I'm a huge dick now, lol.

thenickel09

Lurker
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
We don't? OOOOPS. Thought we still had it. Ruh roh. Now I hope that when I unapproved those other ones that it was still around when I did. Those people probably think I'm a huge dick now, lol.

Bahaha, we do but it's from '11, and I don't feel like necroposting to revive the thread.

/shrugs
/gets brownie points for knowing rules :D

I could start one if you want.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, if it's from 11 then don't post in it haha. This section has a two month revival rule. But yeeeah now I feel bad. XD Now we need a new duo-species challenge!!

Vappy, if you wanna make one, go ahead. I just want it to look nice and be run by someone that can keep up with it, and I'm sure you can. It's okay if your updates are slow. Mine are like that when I make challenges, haha. They end up falling into inactivity though and I forget cause no one else updates either. :( I need to play Red for Pick Up and Play soon.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
-whistles- Pick up and play challenge is pretty fun. -whistle whistle- ;3 Wish more people did it. It's not like hard. I think the hardest thing about it is remembering to do it. lol

thenickel09

Lurker
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Also was Banette's Destiny Bond a lifesaver? Because Destiny Bond on my Vespiquen saved my in my flying mono in Diamond.

YES. Got rid of Steven's Metagross.

-whistles- Pick up and play challenge is pretty fun. -whistle whistle- ;3 Wish more people did it. It's not like hard. I think the hardest thing about it is remembering to do it. lol

lol shameless plug. now approve my thread D:<

Last edited:
Years
@Syd Joined it, happy now?
Now, what challenge did you guys think it was the hardest. ever.
(Message supported by curiosity and boredom)

Halfcadence

Monocolorist
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
I'm not sure how much of a splash I've made around here reputation-wise, but I'd be willing to take on the Nuzlocke thread. I was thinking of doing a run anyways. I'm definitely on here enough to keep it updated, even if my post count doesn't reflect that. I guess I'll take a crack at creating the thread and you can approve or deny it at your discretion, Sydian? Of course, if vaporeon still want to do it, he takes precedence 'cause he kind of called dibs lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
NICKEL any thread with Petilil is my friend. lol

Hardest challenge was Christian challenge. No evolving is AWFUL. No vitamins either. And no Dark, Psychic, or Ghost type Pokemon or moves...it was AWFUL. I evolved them all after I finished it, gave them new moves, and migrated them to HeartGold haha. They deserved it.

HuggerMugger, if Vappy doesn't wanna do it, then feel free to make a thread for it. Just wait and see if he does it first though or says anything else about it, since he already brought it up. :)

thenickel09

Lurker
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
NICKEL any thread with Petilil is my friend. lol

Hardest challenge was Christian challenge. No evolving is AWFUL. No vitamins either. And no Dark, Psychic, or Ghost type Pokemon or moves...it was AWFUL. I evolved them all after I finished it, gave them new moves, and migrated them to HeartGold haha. They deserved it.

HuggerMugger, if Vappy doesn't wanna do it, then feel free to make a thread for it. Just wait and see if he does it first though or says anything else about it, since he already brought it up. :)

You're welcome, Syd. I like the name change of CI&D. lol.

Oh, and I'm probably going to edit out the challengers part and just have the champions because then the thread will be much less cluttered.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yes, you can has thread title! Haha. And yeah, I usually only list champions, except with events cause sometimes I decided "EH everyone can has emblem."

thenickel09

Lurker
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Yes, you can has thread title! Haha. And yeah, I usually only list champions, except with events cause sometimes I decided "EH everyone can has emblem."

Just making sure its A-OK with you. Thanks for the quick response.

Now I'm gonna turn into you and write a shameless plug for the Duo-Species challenge. (Cwutididthar) And check out rule #1. Its da bomb.

Years
What rule?
Thread ain't showing just not yet
Anywhoozle, I still need a challenge to fill my BW² slot, any suggestions?
(Can't be solo or monotype)

thenickel09

Lurker
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
What rule?
Thread ain't showing just not yet
Anywhoozle, I still need a challenge to fill my BW² slot, any suggestions?
(Can't be solo or monotype)
Maybe I'm the only one who can see it cause I'm better than you the author.

How about a Duo-Species run once the thread opens o: Genius!

thenickel09

Lurker
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back