• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Registeel. Regirock, or Regice?

Registeel, Regirock, or Regice?

• [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/b/bf/Spr_b_3r_379.png[/img]

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/2/24/Spr_b_3r_377.png[/img]

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/b/b5/Spr_b_3r_378.png[/img]

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I love all of them but Regice is my personal favorite due to its design and background winning me over. Ice that can't be melted? Come on how could I resist.

F1refly

Stuff and things
Years
My favourite will always be Regirock, mainly because of the part it played in that one Pokemon movie with the huge tree and Lucario. It's computer style "voice" was awesome. Registeel was also pretty cool.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Regirock! I absolutely love this trio, but Regirock just looks that much cooler. The Rock typing is good and it's moves/stats are wonderful, so all-in-all it's a great Pokémon to use. I do love Regice and Registeel, and they do both look amazing, but Regirock has that slight edge over the other two.

Years
Registeel, pretty much because it can beat the other two. Regice comes in a close second, I suppose, but Registeel generally kicks butt more than the others, I've found. Regirock isn't the best since.. well, he's just not the best, IMO.
Truth be told I've never used any of them in a team as such, but Registeel would be my first choice, I guess.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm not too fond of the Regis. I never really particularly liked their designs, though I will admit that finding them and catching them was pretty fun. That said if I had to choose a favorite I would have to say Registeel. Like the design the best out of the three.

Yellow Silver Nostalgia

Those Were The Days
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
Regirock is the only one I can even think about taking seriously. Registeel looks like it's about to topple over and Regice looks like a block of ice that can't move.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Eh, I've never been much of a fan of the three except for the puzzles you had to go through to be able to catch them to be honest, but I guess out of the three my favourite would be Regice, mainly because I like its design better. I also saw it as the strongest of the three at one point, dunno why, I just thought it was the "leader" because it was harder to find for me at that point, it looked much cooler and was also pretty strong, so it's probably the one I've consistently liked the most out of the three.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I love how Regirock is essentially Gaius of Shadow of the Colossus. It's hardly as big, but probably moves in the same manner and hits with the same amount of power. The concept of a stone construct that simply smashes things is somehow appealing.

Last edited:
Years
For me it would have to be Regice seeing as I like both its design and move set such as Ice Beam and Icy Wind. I like ice types in general so I think that plays some part in me choosing Regice. Then after Reigice it would be Registeel and Regirock.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I really haven't used them that much but I vote for Regice because it has a good design and somewhat of a good movepool.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
My favourite's actually Regigigas, and that's not saying much, in the grand scheme of things. Getting to them was a really good challenge; it's just a shame that the critters at the end of it were just so bland. In terms of legendary trios, the Regis rank near the bottom for me in design, movepools and even typings. I guess Registeel would be my 'favourite' out of all of these. It has a slightly unconventional design, which is more than can be said for the others, and its stats are kinda nicely divided up... but that's about it. I'd still never use one in battle or anything.

Pinta77

My favorite is definitely regirock. I think they are all cool though, although they all 3 have a face only a mother could love >.<

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2014
Regice. Loved the design and typing and before I realized how horribly n00b-ish using the legendaries were it made the E4 a piece of cake. I don't like rock types in general (biasism prevails!) and Registeel's only real use was defense/wall. Regice was definitely good as a special attacker and high/moderate special defense and defense.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Okay lol, I thought I made this thread, so I edited the poll to add pictures of the trio, then realized I didn't make this. XD So ummm yeah, I'll leave it for now unless the OP has a problem. Just let me know if you want it removed. I feel dumb btw. :3

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Regice by a longshot. ♥

And then Regirock second. I dunno why, but Registeel never carried that much appeal to me. Don't get me wrong, though! It's pretty awesome, just not as awesome as the aforementioned two. XD

Though I like Regice above all of them because Ice is one of(if not my favorite) element/type, so yeah.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I don't like neither of them....I don't know why. If I had to pick one, it would have to be Regirock just because I always give Regirock the dumbest name ever......fudgey lol. Regice never worked for me no matter how much I tried.

:t354:TG

KennyKid

scipter
Years
Regirock............
Because he is the first pokemon i catched in 3 regis
He is quite easy to catch :)........lovely

----------------------------------------------
(I had through a bunch of balls into Registeel, and he is still THERE! That's why I hate him :) )

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
This thread is way past a month old, I'm afraid. ;(

One over here, however!

Locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back