• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
She'll fight it, like a good girl. I'm glad she hasn't gone to bed yet.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Oh man, I hate all-nighters. I can't even think very well past midnight. xD I am so getting old. Anyway, let's get back on topic of trade and everything. Been feeling the itch to RNG abuse again lately, so everyone go request stuff in my shop. :3

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Mac insists... so, I'm going to bug Blade about her Deoxys and Celebi.

Blade, plz give me Deoxys and Celebi in exchange for my never-ending admiration.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Gee, thanks Mac!

Hmm. Well, you get a rare berry (I forget which again). Participating in enough events gets you a bye in a regional event. You get to battle the best of the best over WiFi (if you're lucky). Uhm...well, you get to battle? I donno. I just like seeing how well I do before I get pissed off by all the disconnectors.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Disconnecting ruins it for all of us... I really hope they fix that in 6th gen, but who knows. I hope we all don't get dq'd. ANYWAY THIS IS TRADE SO I AM GLAD TO WELCOME BACK MY THREAD PARTNER SYDIAN!! <3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
hi guys i can trade and rng again all these new people won't know me but that's okay -sob-

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I missed trading and RNGing. :( I'm hoping to get back in the groove of things!

Also 2k posts? dats cute.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I missed trading and RNGing. :( I'm hoping to get back in the groove of things!

Also 2k posts? dats cute.

Yeah yeah, I know Ms. Huge Post Count! And trading and RNGing missed you too! You'll catch back on quick. If you need help with PPRNG lemme know n_n

Who is this Sydian guy/girl? o: o: o:

My amazing thread partner, duh!

Spammer~

Welcome back Sydster!

Perhaps.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
OK, sorry guys to go on a mass deleting spree, but we need to at least keep this topic loosely based on trading. We earned our post count for this forum now we don't want to see it taken away or worse -- removal of our DCC. Keep the topic at least close to trading... battling topics belong in the Battle Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back