• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi There!

The Grim Reaper

Want To Gamble For Your Soul?
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2013
So hi there, I'm The Grim Reaper.
I'm sorta new to this place.........
About me:
I used to be big on working with action replays and using emulators and a few mods, but that was back when pearl was sorta new. But now I'm back, with a decent enough computer to run a DS emulator, so I want to get into modding and making other pokemon games through the power of emulation. If anyone has skype and would like to work with me, just pm me and I'll give you my skype.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Hey there Grim! :)

ROM Hacking is pretty big on this forum, so you'll be able to find lots of help around. We have the ROM Hacking/Emulation forum, and in there are plenty of tutorials, help threads and lots of ROM hacks that users have made.

You could even set up a team thread to find people to help with your project!

Enjoy the forum :3 hope to see you around.

Years
Hey The Grim Reaper! Welcome to PC~

I remember when Pearl was new.. those were the days when I would order the game in Japanese since I was so impatient. And honestly, you're quite lucky that your computer can run a DS emulator. I've got a pretty cool Macbook with SSD but they still lag a fair bit, though I prefer playing on an actual DS anyway, haha. You're going to find a home in our Emulation board and there are tons of resources for any aspiring hacker over there. :D; You're able to put teams together as well as utilize all the amazing tools available to you guys. So do you have a little bit of experience with Pokemon ROM hacking?

And outside of hacking, what do you like? Been a Pokemon fan for a while? There are all sorts of fans around the forum and they're all really wonderful people. We accept anyone here regardless of what they enjoy or when they got into the series so you're going to have a good time. If you're lost, just contact a moderator and we'll get back to you as soon as we can! We're here to help make your experience better. :)

Some awesome places to check out are the X & Y board, Pokemon General, Pokemon Gaming Central, Pokemon Clubs.. and many, many more. We'd honestly love to have you anywhere, so get exploring! You'll make a lot of friends and learn some great things in the process. Forums are great since they connect fans from all around the world, making them a pretty ideal place to stay on.

Have an awesome time and see you around, Grim. :3

The Grim Reaper

Want To Gamble For Your Soul?
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2013
Hey The Grim Reaper! Welcome to PC~
So do you have a little bit of experience with Pokemon ROM hacking?
And outside of hacking, what do you like? Been a Pokemon fan for a while?
Have an awesome time and see you around, Grim. :3

Well, I understand how rom hacking works, I think, and I used to mess around with it a lot...
Also outside of hacking, I like to play games and chat. I've played pokemon sense it came out, and pretty much own every version (except for green, black & white, and black v2.). Some of my favorite games online are minecraft, Assassins Creed, and Saints Row. Even though I'm a gamer, I dont have that many newer games (I'm not the type of guy that has like 1000 steam games haha).
Anyways thanks, and cya too :3

Years
Hey there Grim, and welcome to PC!

SwiftSign and Cirno explained the general gist around here already, but I'm here to personally welcome you! :)

Anyways, if you have any questions, do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Back