• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
*shrug*

I know, I know. But it'll be an awsome update. And of course along the way there I might show off a screenshot or two of cool places! ;D

*points at old update* By the way, the new update now not only features a shadow but also a screenie of a beachy location~ Plus a guy talking about Slateport City...is Outa really that close to Hoenn...?

More screenshots on the way! :3

New Screenie Show-Off!June 8th, 08

sailinghl8.png

Only 6 more replies people! xP

Last edited:

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
I want an update! *Dances around like a madman* And once I get this assignment, I might even be part of the Generation Crew..... *gasps of amazement*

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
You're making us wait!!! How cruel, we want to know now man!! Well anyway I cannot wait until the next update!

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2010
The shadow looks like some sort of bat.
Okay nevermind it doesn't. Maybe it's a flying dark/ghost type?

Years
I will help this along. I normally read every new post in Game Development each day, but take note of only certain projects that are in the making. This is one I will be adding to my list to watch. I am very impressed with how this is looking.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
So I was checking this thread out and when I got down to the screen shots, I said WOW, this is really really good. The mapping is really well done and the Hero looks awesome. I am looking forward seeing more screenshots and just receiving more info about this game. Good luck. I really enjoyed reading this thread.

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
:333

Thank you guys! All of you, truly!

I'm really surprised it got this many replies in only the first 2-3 days (I forget ._.) without anything really interesting. As I promised, I will be posting the update. But Sadly, not right now.

I WILL begin the revelation in a few more hours, so no fear for it will be up later today. The only reason I'm not posting it now is because I'm not at my own house and I don't have everything that I want to show you yet.

Edit: Here's the update~

Early Summer Update~!June 8th, 08

whopm1.png

Alright members of Pokemon Community, It's your psychoticly scary neighborhood psychopath, Krimmsy here, reporting with an all new update regarding Pokemon NeoEras!~!

Currently I'm at my friends house, so I couldn't put as much as I wanted into the update, however the new shadows that you can see above should keep you occupied for awhile :D

Now before the full update, I have some VERY good news regarding the Generations Crew! Riceeman has officially become apart of the Crew! He has been helping me with various OverWorld Sprites, and he has officially agreed to join the team ^_^ So welcome him with open arms! I'm sure his OverWorld's will amaze you all!

Now without anymore waiting, I present you the Update~!

Below is the shadow revealed! Behold one of the new Pokemon found in Outa! But wait, doesn't that look like an older Pokemon? You tell me! PM me with your answer and whoever gets it correct will gain a trainer cameo!

banettedn0.png

Now I've got some special things for you guys! Below are some cool screenshots of assorted areas! I hope you like them :3

lookwhatididxxfr0.png

Go Kiwi...! er, Coliwi!

maresiacityhe4.png

Stupid useless Exit button...

menuab3.png

ZOMG! New Fridge, yo!

morningbattlexo7.png

Nothing wakes you up like an early morning battle~

ophiapondwm0.png

Why does my reflection look so familiar...?

Note: I apologize to Riceeman for not showing a screenshot with his OW donation in it. Being at my friends house I can't open the program to place new things in it x_x;

Merovin

Dragon Master!
Years
Beautiful update.
Once again, great screenies. Great presentation.
And a great new Pokemon!!

Don't see why your suprised at getting so many replies.
It's a great project :)

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Thanks Bob! ^_^

Again I'm sorry for the lack of an interesting update. *shrug* Now that the introduction and first update are done, I'm off to working on the project itself! Next time will be something a bit more detailed!

Oh and I've decided to go against using the Reply Number thing. I'll update when time comes XD But of course I might show off some screenshots here and there...

Until later,
Krimm~

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
I've been waiting for this thread to pop up; I'd been curious about the little teaser that was in your sig for quite some time.

And my curiosity seems to have paid off. :P The custom graphics are AWESOME. Definitely going on my support list.

bian

Years
can i ask a question:

I know your not putting ALL the old Pokemon. But are you gonna putting some Pokemon
from Kanto-Sinnoh?

i know this is a stupid question :\ but i just want to know..

Saiyu

♥ Eevee Insanity ♥
Years
As a matter of fact, we are including some Kanto-Sinnoh pokemon ^^ But mainly ones you would see in a tropical climate. Besides, what would a fan-game be without old pokemon?

Krimm, I like how the update turned out! Even though I watched you make it...

I've run out of things to say >> Night everyone~!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Holy poke, that's amazing.
How long did it take for you to come up with this, it's utterly amazing!
I must join this as soon as it is up.

However, I must have something to do with the script/ideas.
I can't do anything with Photoshop, but I can create great scripts.

Also, to the land/area/town naming.
I suggest for towns:
Sacria.
Murdrige.
Junae.
Glawe.
Daxok.
Foretu.

Land areas.

Mount. Murderock ( S/E of Murdrige)
The Cave of Inspiration ( in the center of Daxok).

Places:
Ash Forest.
Misty Lagoon.
Rock Park.
Dawn Hill.

Untill then, I will support the game all the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Archayos

THEY KILLED THE PURPLE T_T
Years
And you were saying that you wouldn't hit 40 posts. >>; I told you that you have that Shinygold factor! Anyway, that morning screenshot has inspired me to incorporate day/night into my game once again. Also... you can go to Slateport from Dewford? And will you be putting in any parts of Sinnoh? I think going to Canalave and having some kind of Darkrai event would be cool. :3
On a lighter note: 4 more replies for the big update, people! Even I don't know what it is, so that's all the more reason to get your lazy rears into posting!~

Also...

Userbars Galore!~

HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=141038][IMG]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk308/Archayos/PokemonNeoErasUserbar.png[/IMG][/url]

(Sorry about it not being orange, Krimmy. I just got bored of that color.)

Last edited:
Years
Archayos, nice banner. I added it to my sig. This game deserves a place there. The new regions Pokémon look like ones that might be found in any of the real games. Keep up the great work on this project. I would love to see it completed.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
The game is looking great. It's all very well set out and excellent use of the starter kit. Can't wait to see more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back