• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] KKN's Art & Design

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Thanks for that. I do try. I wish I had more work to update with, but with all my college stuff and my previous "un-artistic week", it has been difficult to get much drawing done.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Again, Allelujah Haptism has given me permission to double-post when I have work to update my thread with.

UPDATE: Added new "Xane in Color" pic to the Hand/Digital Section (or click here: PG-13 warning).
This is the colored version of my previously posted Xane, Youngest Son of Kj'kun & Uae sketch. I hope you like it.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Again, Allelujah Haptism has given me permission to double-post when I have work to update my thread with.

UPDATE: Added new "KKN ID (Xane)" to my gallery. This is the Deviant ID for my new DeviantArt account.
You can find the link on the first page of this thread under the Traditional section.

UPDATE #2: Finally! An image suitable for all ages!

The Maneki Neko (Beckoning Cat) !
Maneki_Neko_by_Karite_Kita_Neko.png

The Maneki Neko is what inspired Meowth's design.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years

Far from my usual work, but I got the urge to make a T-shirt design a few days ago.
Neko_T__Design_by_Karite_Kita_Neko.png

Don't forget that I changed my DA account to Karite-Kita-Neko.

EDIT: Also added Octillery Painting to the Digital section.
Octillery_Painting_by_Karite_Kita_Neko.png

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years

NEW "BECKONING MEOWTH" PIC (HAND-DIGITAL):
Beckoning_Meowth_by_Karite_Kita_Neko.png

icycatelf

Alex
Years

Added new "Persian Returns" illustration:
Persian_Returns_by_Karite_Kita_Neko.png

Lookie Mum! Iz founded a coyn!

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Again, Allelujah Haptism has given me permission to multi-post when I have work to update my thread with.

Added new Porygon pic. This one has issues:
Porygon__Huh__by_Karite_Kita_Neko.png

It was an experimental style that didn't turn out great, but I thought had a unique look.

EDIT: Added "Rough Chansey Painting" to the Digital section:
Alex__s_Chansey_Painting_by_Karite_Kita_Neko.png

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I actually like the Porygon, it is very original, and the Chansey is very professional looking, good stuff.

Back