• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

:| This person probably doesn't even have a PC account. Also, there is nothing wrong with the awesome doujin known as Hatoful Boyfriend. Haters gonna hate but that's 'cause they're judging the book by its cover~ Plus what you said makes you sound like an ass.

._. Um . . . because I said it would suck to lose to you? Or because I said a game where you fall in love with pigeon-people seemed stupid? Aaaaaaaah, have you forgotten that I'm almost never serious on teh interwebz? I feel unknown D:
I'ma smack you with mah keyblade. It has flowers and everything. It. Will. Hurt. Don't make me do it >:U
^in case you still didn't realize, I am kidding. Rawr!

Years

I marked one year since joining Facebook and I am proud of it because of all the new fans I'm getting through Marriland's page. I comment a lot on Marriland's videos from his White Adventure, Diamond Adventure and Platinum Adventure series.

Years

._. Um . . . because I said it would suck to lose to you? Or because I said a game where you fall in love with pigeon-people seemed stupid? Aaaaaaaah, have you forgotten that I'm almost never serious on teh interwebz? I feel unknown D:
I'ma smack you with mah keyblade. It has flowers and everything. It. Will. Hurt. Don't make me do it >:U
^in case you still didn't realize, I am kidding. Rawr!

PC is a huge site. Other Trivia is a heavily frequented section. Many people who post here probably have never seen you post here outside of the past few days, which I know is mostly the case for myself. When you're joking you should use some kind of smiley that indicates you're joking, since some people in this thread will otherwise take what you say completely seriously. (b'-')b

Years

One thing I like about PC is the customization with avatars, signatures and profiles. Other Pokemon forums seem to lack this amazing feature. I usually change my avatar and signature when I need to showcase something that needs to be seen.

Years

I am so obsessed with TV I will try to watch anything interesting. Also, when my 1 year anniversary as a PC Member comes in March I will make sure to throw a massive party!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
PC is a huge site. Other Trivia is a heavily frequented section. Many people who post here probably have never seen you post here outside of the past few days, which I know is mostly the case for myself. When you're joking you should use some kind of smiley that indicates you're joking, since some people in this thread will otherwise take what you say completely seriously. (b'-')b

It doesn't apply to me so much 'cause I was in a few RPs with Nakuzami and we both posted in the RP Discussion Thread, but still...

Sometimes I overreact, huhuhu.

Years

Commercials never seem to impress me unless they're interesting/funny. In Australia (particularly NSW where I live) there is this ad about police cars being Mobile RBTs (Random Breath Testers) and it has this man in it who thinks everything he sees is police. I even like the song that plays in the ad cos it has that ring to it. But yeah, that is my all-time fave commercial.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Dunno who they are, don't really care. Do wanna learn how to hack though so I can use it ~*FOR JUSTICE*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back