• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for some more moderators

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Then why even allow DloAs in the first place? You demand perfection yet allow flexibility. That can't work.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I love how Nick calls you out for DLoAing, but he has taken...how many DLoAs in his time on staff? Hmm?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Razor Leaf, I already told you that you're a poor excuse for a mod. You have no spine and can't stand up to the members like Live does. He's just a badass and you just can't compare - you let the stupid members walk all over you. That's why we're looking for another OC mod.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Trade Corner definitely needs a new mod. Blade is so lazy half of the time and she just doesn't care anymore. I'm fed up with her attitude.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay so now I'm over my little B2/W2 thing, I have some actual suggestions:

Yoshikkko for Pokemon Voting Polls. By far the most useful member there. I know you didn't want a mod for there but I believe this is the most necessary of all suggestions.

Mac of York for Trade Corner. I never see a day without a report from him when I stalk modcp.

Fireworks for Emulation. The above reason outlines why. For now though, since I just really want him to get an "in" on staff, even though ROM hacking will soon close.

kay go mod them now!! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hey I'm bored of my section and all the noobs joining fan clubs and such so I'll take one of the sections if you want. How about ROM Hacking? I know nothing about it but how hard can it really be to put some little codes in a game? I don't intend to do anything there but I'll still have mod perks and it'll look like we're doing things so it's win-win.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Mac of York for Trade Corner. I never see a day without a report from him when I stalk modcp.

OMFG! Yes! Promote him! I'm so tired of dealing with his neverending reports. Maybe when he's a mod they'll finally come to an end. So annoying. >.>

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Trade Corner definitely needs a new mod. Blade is so lazy half of the time and she just doesn't care anymore. I'm fed up with her attitude.
tumblr_lv4t9seyds1qmzc68.png

OMFG! Yes! Promote him! I'm so tired of dealing with his neverending reports. Maybe when he's a mod they'll finally come to an end. So annoying. >.>
-throws twisted into the microwave- >:C

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
GUYS!!! All this spam is making it hard to get to the requests (the point of the thread).

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
As an ex-S-Mod and Führer of PokéCommunity, I reeeeeeally need a mod partner. Or a promotion. Either or will do. I woke up this morning to find a whole 5 THREADS to read before going about my daily ablutions. That's just too much for one guy to deal with, so I need another partner I can use as my bitch or just a promotion to HQ so as not to deal with the stresses and strains of the populace. Lord knows, I'll be back in my usual habitat. Think it over... mmkay?

marcc5m

what
Years
Okay so now I'm over my little B2/W2 thing, I have some actual suggestions:

Yoshikkko for Pokemon Voting Polls. By far the most useful member there. I know you didn't want a mod for there but I believe this is the most necessary of all suggestions.

Fireworks for Emulation. The above reason outlines why. For now though, since I just really want him to get an "in" on staff, even though ROM hacking will soon close.

kay go mod them now!! :)

Thanks Forever, ya know, you're my favourite mod.
But unfortunately DrFuji gets in the way :(

Back