• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black City or White Forrest

Which one do you prefer

• Black City

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • White Forrest

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I like Black City because post-Elite Four training is rather difficult, and Black City helps with that. The exclusive Pokémon to White Forest are kind of cool I guess, but you can just transfer one of those breeds to your game from Gen IV if need be.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
I prefer black city, because you get to battle these exclusive trainers. Plus there's a also a old man giving you a challenge to battle these trainers a number amount of time for money.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Black City. I enjoyed the design more than White Forest and I liked being able to buy evolutionary stones. It also helps that a random Action Replay code somehow glitched up the Black City boss as a side effect and gave me an easy way to get infinite money! By the way, there's something I'm curious about. Does Black city in Black 2 still operate on a timer and have to be filled up with Entralink like last time? How much different is it in the new game than it is in the previous one?

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
White forest, Black City just makes you jealous of all the cool pokemon they have

Back