• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now that we're men.. We have Facial Hair.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
Ahh, facial hair. Yes, guys, it's that peach fuzz above your upper lips.

Do any of you have any sick mustaches or beards yet or anything?

The company I work for makes us shave like every day, so I'm clean shaven. Regardless, I am still at that stage where I get really patchy and it doesn't come in fully so it's not like I really have it going for me yet.

What about you?

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
If I'm lazy I will grow quite the beard. If not I wil trim it regularly, never actually do it.

I haven't fully shaved in over a year. I always have a small beard, roughly ranging between this (on the LEFT):

shortbeard.jpg

And this:

beard%2Bstyle%2Bryan%2Bgosling.jpg

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I have a moustache, but I have a growing beard that I constantly shave, because I only want to keep the stache.

Years
Because of the Italian and Middle Eastern parts of my heritage, I'm a very hairy guy. I must've been 12 or so when I started shaving. At this point I have a beard and mustache (both thick and dark) because I just didn't feel like shaving once I'd been in college for a bit.

Years
My facial hair isn't really growing in patches anymore, but there's still a part on my face that hasn't grown out yet. Other than that, I do have a mustache, but it's very light and it's a brighter shade of brown compared to my actual hair.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I shave myself bare. I just think I look better without it. Granted, some people look amazing with it, but I'm not one of them.

Elite Four Grimsley

flipping the coin of fate
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
If I get lazy and don't shave for awhile I'll grow a little mustache. I look better without facial hair at this stage, so I'm one to be commonly seen clean-shaven.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I haven't shaved all my life, but because of the fact that I'm Asian, there's no visible beard, but I have a visible mustache, not too thick, not too thin. I will never shave until I go for conscription once I turn 18 or 19.

Years
Some people can pull of a beard, I can not. I am clean shaven bar the moustache I have going because I simply do not like how I look with a beard. The fact my beard hair, the hair on my head and moustache hair are all different colours doesn't help.

I have blonde moustache hair, red hair (not like bright red or bright orange, sort of rusty to the point it verges on brown some days) and brown beard hair. I keep the stache because it isn't that noticeable because of it's colour and I don't want to look completely hairless but the beard just has to go. It was a cruel joke to do this to the autistic guy.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I have varying amounts of stubble, but I draw the line at a beard or mustache.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I can't stand having facial hair. It's itchy and uncomfortable, and I look like crap with it. So I always make sure I shave before I go to work or anywhere else important. If I don't have anywhere to go though, I don't shave simply because I hate doing it.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I've been shaving for a while now and my senior year of high school I actually did have a beard. But, it didn't look too good, so I shaved it off. Instead, I'm thinking about growing a goatee. My mustache needs to come in a little thicker for me to pull it off though, but it's just a matter of time.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I have a goatee and I've had one since at least 19 once I left high school. My school had a strict rule on having no facial hair so I was really happy to finally grow something once I graduated. I don't shave often so it gets stubbly and itchy sometimes but I love how it looks on me. I look much more mature with it than I do without it. I usually just keep it as a goatee cause it can look patchy as a full beard. It's growing better though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Well, if I allow it to grow, I can have a mustache and beard. I shave though before that happens. I don't like facial hair. I don't look good with it either, lol.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 29, 2014
I dislike facial hair on myself but it's okay on other men to an extent. I liked it better when I didn't have to shave every week.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I have a noticeable moustache which is thicker on the sides for some reason. People have mentioned that it makes me look like a catfish lol

Back