• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
well proud to see this club growing more and more as days pass by, *snif* lol

well to answer ur question, it took me the friggin amount of 74 hours to find that charmander, not by hatching but by sofresetting in the beggining (ya know take the pokeball open it and reset)

That of course in 5 days play. (im sick i know)

aaaaand chansey still doesnt come out!! but ill keep trying. WElcome to the new members! u dont have to have any shiny, just search for them!

and give me good rep!!! i want two bars soon!!!!!

ryan, i miss u man, ur abstent a lot ! lol hope u get better with those stiches!

and people, have a happy hunting!!!

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
I'm takin a break from Unown for a little while. Now im goin after Shellder. No luck yet.

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
AHHH!!! STILL no shiny shellder!!! I'm becoming EXTREMELY prejudice against purple shellder!!!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i'm here! i've been way busy with school stuff lately. and i'm sorta sick... but today we went on a field trip, and the whole train/bus/boat ride i shiny hunted, (and pummeled my friend ben 2 times in battle with my shiny gengar) tomorrow my homework cloud shall lift, and i can dedicate more time

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Thats cool XD and has anyone caught a shiny Pidgeot and if you have I am sooooo jealous because it is the shiny I want the most XD. Because it is one of my ultimate faves alongside Blaziken ofcourse.

Pokemon_Veteran

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
Whhaaaaa My Gameboys Battery is dead And I'm Sick! When I find My Gba:SP Charger I'm Gonna Hunt For Shinys!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
haha! all my homework today is neglectable! i have to do something for yearbook, and then i can get going on what's really important.

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
I have a shiny Charizard, and Crobat. That good enough to join?

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
DarkLink said:
I have a shiny Charizard, and Crobat. That good enough to join?
T.K. said:
i would like to join the shiny hunters club

Welcome to the Shiny Hunters Club! When Aaryn gets on, he will give you a formal OK.

So, what shinys do you have T.K.? The first two posts have club information that is constantly updated, so you might want to look there.

UPDATE: No luck yet... Oh well, I guess I'll just keep searching, it's great just to be in the club, even if I can't catch more than one shiny.

Back