• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black City and White Forrest in Anime?

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2010
Hmm, I wonder how they would do this in the 3rd game, as you weill obviously be able to visit both areas. Also, what would the areas look like which are effected by each game?

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Mirage Island? Maybe they change at points and the norm will be what the 3rd game's city looks like, just like MistahDude said.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Actually, I was thinking of that. I was going to post a thread like this yesterday, but I was too lazy.

My theory is for the writers to pull an alternate timeline show. Different plots and therefore different feels to Isshu. Including the difference of Black City and White Fortress. That alternate plot can split after

Spoiler:

I know that may be unlikely. But it's only thing logical I can come up with.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011
The smae way they incorporate version exclusive Pokemon in the same show. They put them both together.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 14, 2011
The question is why WOULDN'T they put both in the anime?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Well, they're both in the same location. That would be a little... paradoxy even for Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
He will most likely end up traveling through both. He can't just skip one I think :/

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Well how do you guys know they are in the exact same place anyways? It should be easy and understandable for them to do both cities or maybe even neither.
But this has gotten me thinking! Since the cities in each versions are gonna look a little different which cities are they gonna use for Best wishes? I hope they go for the more blackish, hi-tec versions to be honest...

Back