• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest Profile Contest (February PT Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
2hzr42s.png

NAVIGATION :: [alink id=Introduction]GENERAL INFORMATION[/alink id] | [alink id=Rules]RULES[/alink id] | [alink id=Ballot]BALLOT & TIME PERIODS[/alink id] | [alink id=Participants]PARTICIPANTS[/alink id]

[a id]Introduction[/a id]
♥ :: GENERAL INFORMATION
PPC in Pokémon Trivia?
That's right, PC's Prettiest Profile Contest now has a Pokemon Trivia edition! For those of you who don't know, the Prettiest Profile Contest originated over in Other Trivia, where it would take place every three months. However, during a month when Other Trivia is not hosting a Contest, Pokemon Trivia will be hosting it's own version of the Prettiest Profile Contest, specifically for Pokemon Profiles!
What is the 'Prettiest Profile Contest?'
The Prettiest Profile Contest is a bi-monthly competition in which PC's best profile designers compete against each other in order to win the title of "PC's Prettiest Profile". These users are then awarded an emblem as well as knowing that they have the prettiest profile. In this Pokemon Trivia Edition, it is pretty much the same, except with a different emblem, and Pokemon related profiles.​
The Prize?
23tf6aa.png

Pokémon Trivia's Prettiest Profile Contest Winner
Congrats! With the help of Smeargle, you have made your profile the prettiest of the contest bunch.

[a id]Rules[/a id]
♥ :: RULES
★ All General PC Rules and Other Trivia Rules apply. Having common sense about behavior towards others should be a given.

★ Because this is techinically a different contest from that of the original PPC, past winners of PC'S PPC may participate in this edition.

★ To enter, simply post here indicating that you wish to do so. You can change your profile any way you like before the voting period. After that, you may not change it in any way.

★ All Profiles must be Pokemon related. For those you can't think of anything (like non-supporters, who don't have the image option other than the profile image) having colors that resemble a Pokemon and having the Pokemon somewhere on the profile is an option.

★ Please enter during the entry period. No other entries will be allowed.

★ For participants, voting is mandatory. Forever and I reserve the right to pester you to vote if you have yet to vote when the deadline is near. If you fail to send a vote, you will be disqualified. Refer to the ballot down below for more information.

★ To vote, send your ballot to Forever via PM. Also, do not bother myself or Forever about the results. Forever will be doing her best to tally up the votes with the highest amount of accuracy so no one will be wronged, so be patient.

★ You must vote for at least 2 supporters and 2 non-supporters. An optional third vote for both categories is allowed. You must also vote an even number of times (so no voting for 1, 3, or 5 people).

[a id]Ballot[/a id]
♥ :: BALLOT & TIME PERIODS
Ballot
Please use the following ballot when sending your votes.

Non-supporter:
3. (optional)

Supporter:
3. (optional)

Send your votes to Forever.
Time Periods
Entry:
To: 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time February 19th 2011

Voting:
To: 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time March 5th 2011

If you don't know what time the two periods start and end, look for Eastern Standard Time time in The World Clock.​

[a id]Participants[/a id]
♥ :: PARTICIPANTS
Check out these profiles and cast your vote for who do you think has the prettiest one. Please view the profiles using the vBulletin Default Skin so your decision can be more neutral. You can switch back to the skin you like afterwards by going to User CP -> Switch Forum Styles. Or, to make it easier, just click the names and it'll take you to the profiles with the default skin.

There are some tutorials to help you with your profile here and here.
(Tutorials made by Forever)

Supporters/Staff:
If you cannot see all customizations, please click the second link (if provided. if not, then ask me and I'll sceenshot and link it) to see the customizations that are actually there.
Iris
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Buoysel
Alternative
TheSmartOne
Live_Wire466
AdvancedK47
Regeneration
Sammyskitty
Anastasia.R ( Screenshot )
AshPikastar ( Screenshot )
Ibis ( Screenshot )
Curious.
Mew~
Gerri Shin
moments. ( Screenshot )
Netto Azure
Derozio ( Screenshot )
Logiedan

Non-Supporters/Non-Staff:
vaporeon7
THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY!
インフェルノの津波
~Ryukaa
PlatinumDude
Rankurusu
Fireworks
Magmaruby and Aquasapphire
CommanderPigg
mzmingle
Gazza

Credit to Jordan for the context. BinaryPeaches & Serence Grace for the CSS

Last edited:

Iris

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2015
Hiya, this is Signomi on an alternate account. Because I don't really want to tinker with my profile on my main account, I'll enter this contest with this one.

So you can count me in. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Kaaay vmed a few people to enter. When I think of more, I'll find more. And it's not cheating because I'm not competing. :D /rhyme

(good luck everyone)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I think I'll enter this just for the hell of it. I need to start being more active here anyway... :\

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Nica will eat my armory of AK-47s if I don't do this

I, AdvancedK47, with my own will and judgement, have decide to enter this contest.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Because Nica said so...

I'll go ahead and give this another shot. I don't know if I'll have any luck this time, but I'll try.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Here goes nothing

I'll enter. I guess this means I actually have to think of a theme now :laugh:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
omg. xD; Alright! The list has been updated hopefully I didn't butcher any names this time around.

Some of you (two or three) don't necessarily have a Pokemon oriented Profile yet. If it starts getting close to the voting period and it has no changed, I'll give you a shout either VM or PM. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back