• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
The plot for my RP with no name! (not yet)

Plot:
Spoiler:

You:
Spoiler:

Would anyone like this idea? Im gonna work out this RP soon. Also, like i mentioned earlier.

YOU are in this RP, which means you include your real name, age, country and history in the sign-up, appearence isn't necessery since… well i just think it isn't ^^; also, if you really dont like to put your real name and stuff in the sign up, i guess you could PM then to say this.

|__ ill also include this in the RP itself.

Khawill brought me on the idea ^^

Eheh... Khawill, you say? :p All I have to say is that it seems very similar to Monster Art Online, being an obvious crossover between Pokémon and Sword Art Online, but perhaps with less regulations and with a more directed story I guess.

It's a fact then; SAO is a very interesting anime to make RPs out of in these times ^^ Not strange, since it's a pretty new anime that's becoming more and more popular as we speak. Not to mention that it's an awesome concept and carried out splendidly. Gosh, I can't wait for the next episode.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@RHCP- im watching the anime too, im still at episode 17 tho since i dont have alot time on the computer.

Is it really that similair? :c ill think of another plot then >.<

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I just submitted the OOC Thread for HYRULE: The Golden Era. Until it's accepted by Skymin, here's a nice snippet for those interested:

A LINEAR PLOT:
The people of Hyrule had lost faith in the three Goddesses as their only hope for salvation was destroyed. However, Ganon was sealed and eliminated with the power of the Triforce. Peace was soon restored to Hyrule, and the Triforce was sealed away, after it was wished upon to restore the land. In the years following, there was a great incline, things were going well, crops were exceptionally well-grown, waters were crystal clear, and everything was in good condition. Even the people seemed more friendly. This was soon known as the Golden Era of Hyrule. The only worries in the world were the monsters roaming the land, but they never set foot in towns, and people were paid to travel with, for their weaponry and skills would ensure a safe arrival at the destination. Soon, rumors of dark characters were spread, evil sorcerers who quested to revive to the dark King Ganon. Although it was highly disbelieved, it still put people on edge. Some races became uncomfortable with one another, for fear that the peace between them would break. Others, however, came closer, bonded as they sought each other for protection. Others simply didn't care. It was entirely up to the person. You are one of these people. Your adventure begins here.​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
@RHCP- im watching the anime too, im still at episode 17 tho since i dont have alot time on the computer.

Is it really that similair? :c ill think of another plot then >.<

No, no! Your RP seems more immediately plot-based, with Ghetsis and Arceus and all. And the players are special heroes. In my RP, all players are the same, mere players. And it's more of a sandbox-thing. At least in the beginning ^^ You definitely don't have to change it for my sake.

About the sign up though; you sure you don't want an appearance? Or maybe you mean appearance in the real world, while players will still have to write an appearance for their avatar? I didn't include an appearance part for the real humans in my RP either. It's not really necessary, I think :)

Sapphire Rose

Years
RHCP- i actually meant that the Rpers wont have to add their real appearences :3 i was actually thinking about a real appearence and game appearence though, because im thinking about making some events take place in the real world :3 i'll change it a little though, the plot i mean, i wouldn't want to copy your RP ^^;

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Speaking of SAO, I wish someone would make a Dot Hack/The World RP. It's been years since the last game, CC2 refuses to bring Link over for reasons I can't begin to understand, and my Dot Hack cravings are running wild (/;o;)/

If it comes down to it, I might just make it myself. I've always been confident in my storytelling, it's the workload that I'm worried about -.-

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Greetings fellow RPers! It is not often that I come here!

Well, a certain RP, Dimensions Collide, has come to my attention, and I think that it is quite an interesting idea. You are a new trainer to the Bransife region, where Team Hurricane is fighting the central government by releasing not two but /FIVE/ new legendaries. You can choose to join them, stop them, or ignore them, to a point.

There are limited spots, so hurry before it fills up!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hello. My name is Supervegeta.

I'm posting here to advertise Xlugon Pyro's new Roleplay, One Piece: Raiders of the Grand Line. It's currently recruiting and looking to fill a few spots in the crew, including the cook, shipwright, navigator, and doctor positions. It's got amazing potential to be something great.

Now, I'm sure most of you already understand, but if you don't, know that my recommendation is essentially a guarantee. Go ahead and check this out.

-SV

Years
I have recently come up with another RP draft (in the spirit of our supposed deaths today). It is set on a post-apocalyptic Earth, where the continents have merged into a new super-continent, the climate is dangerous and only small colonies independent of one another remain. It is mostly free play with objectives posted every now and again to be completed. So I'm looking at interest in this, especially compared to the FF styled RP I mentioned earlier. Admittedly I'll probably end up doing both eventually anyway.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@Lilizuki - Ah, a Western Fantasy themed RP. It's strange that there's only one of those that's currently active, so this is a nice sight. I like what your doing with the races and their geographies, its pretty creative. I'm also a fan of the cultures based in religion. This isn't based off of anything, is it?
Thanks. I'm a big fan of varied cultures, too. ^_^

There's no base for it, so to speak, but I did steal a few names. :P

I agree with machomuu, this sounds good, especially if religion is included. The plot sounds a bit vague at the moment though, but I guess it will be clearer when you write it out in a post. Would you act as the GM, mainly?
Religion is most definitely included. The given plot vague because I have a tendency to ramble, and I didn't want my summary to be any longer than it was. The actual plot is planned out a fair bit more, so far.

And yes, I would act as the GM.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
So I thought I would give you guys a little teaser of my new Roleplay.... ;)

ants.png

Y'all know that you don't stand a chance against me in this, right? Good, I would hope so. I wouldn't want you to get your hopes up for naught.

Hahaha, I'm using my Xbox for le interwebz; It's so weird. And, sadly, it uses Internet Explorer, but I think it runs faster than my actual computer. It's slightly awkward, though.

FWAH, I've been plotting ideas for roleplays. Well, technically I'm always doing that, I just never make them. But, anyways, if I were to make some grande arena-style fighting roleplay that drags in certain characters as NPCs from other game series, who would y'all like to see? Also, I'm thinking of adding Final Fantasy characters, but there's so many that I can't choose just a few. I might need to know some fan favorites for that selection, lol.
And for suggestions, I want characters that can actually fight. We already have a Smash Bros. roleplay, so I'm thinking more along the lines of . . . well, serious-ish fighters.
Currently I have a list that includes Link, certain fighting game characters (Tekken, Soul Calibur, Mortal Kombat (maybe), et cetera) and a few miscellaneous like Ventus and Aqua from Kingdom Hearts.

Other than that, I'm still working on the remake of one (perhaps two) of my roleplays, and maybe a twisted Kingdom Hearts roleplay if I ever get around to it.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Nakuzami- Please don't forget Riku and the characters from dead or alive!! :D or resident evill~

i'd totally join a RP like that ^^ since i wasn't able to join smash bro's (and monster art online) and it'll take awhile before my RP is up :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
So we don't have any funny, temporary Christmas RPs this year? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back