• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Missing or Lost Elements?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Do you Think that The Pokemon fit their elements or are their lost or missing elements? Such as Cosmic or Sound Elements or Even a Wind-Water Dual Element. What do you think?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
NAhh, I can't of anymore appropriate elements so I say that it's good the way it is. :)

Chris

www.PokemonF0rums.com
Years
What specific field are you talking about? As for the TCG; I think Poison and Dragon would be a nice addition to the game.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Since there are dark pokemon, I had always hoped there would be light pokemon, but I suppose there won't be any...space pokemon would be sort of interesting...stuff like Clefable, Solrock, Lunetone (sp?) and Deoxys would fit well into that category... but is space really a workable element? It seems more like a habitat, I suppose...but I can say for sure that there should be a Light type.

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
They need the element of surprise (serious). It would be very good like stealth.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Jedi_Amara said:
I think Light might be like Psychic, since Psychic are pretty much opposite to Dark.

But then again, there's nothing in the game with a resistance to dark...Psychic is weak to dark and can't touch it...there needs to be a type that is resistant to dark and super-effective against at the same time...like Ground and Electric.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Fighting is both resistant to, and super-effective to dark. ^_^'

Sean Fury

It's tricky
Years
They need to add a Wind element, get rid of Flying and replace it with Wind and get rid of Ground and replace it with Earth. Why have Fire and Water, but not the other two elements?

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
heres the deal people...there are 1171 poke's right?
Then that means more element will be shown later
the end...
Multiracial-man to the rescue!

Sean Fury

It's tricky
Years
blue said:
heres the deal people...there are 1171 poke's right?
Then that means more element will be shown later
the end...
Multiracial-man to the rescue!
WHOA, there are only 386 Pokemon, not anywhere near 1171!

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
oh boy you dont know do yoU? ...About a year ago satoshi gave a long and "strange" interview with "hotoshiji" Manga/new's it's like the a Time if Time had manga and it it he gave reasons behind the creationon of the poke's and he said they were all based on people he had meet as a youth and he had origenally started work on pokemon when he was 13...and in the interview he gave he said he had created 8943 pokemon drafts and that he was IS going to use 1171 of thoese for the games/manga/show and that mew and deoxys are based on his parent...so there are 1171 and so faronly 386 are out...

Years
Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!! More Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean Fury

It's tricky
Years
blue said:
oh boy you dont know do yoU? ...About a year ago satoshi gave a long and "strange" interview with "hotoshiji" Manga/new's it's like the a Time if Time had manga and it it he gave reasons behind the creationon of the poke's and he said they were all based on people he had meet as a youth and he had origenally started work on pokemon when he was 13...and in the interview he gave he said he had created 8943 pokemon drafts and that he was IS going to use 1171 of thoese for the games/manga/show and that mew and deoxys are based on his parent...so there are 1171 and so faronly 386 are out...

Alright you, lets do this the right way...When Satoshi was young, he liked the collect bugs for some reason, people made fun of him for it and stuff, but he ignored them and what-not. Eventually, his bug loving frenzy morphed into his creation called "Pokemon". The Pokemon are not based off people he met, they are based off bugs he collected, and the cities are based off cities he found the bugs in (The forests and stuff as well).

Back