• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄Nugg's BW Pokedex Pokestore►

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
Years
Hey all, I've already finished Pokemon White and have a few pokemon for trade. These Pokemon aren't meant for competitive play or anything. Just for Pokedex purposes or for fun lol

(ALL POKEMON ARE CLONED)

The Pokemon
:
*All pokemon are available in their most basic forms as breeds but it'll take me time.
Spoiler:

Coming Soon :
Spoiler:

WANTS

ANY Previous Gen Pokemons not listed here.

Last edited:

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
Years
Would you like a Shuppet, Illumise, Onix, Qwilfish, Lumineon, Vulpix, Bronzong, Graveler/Golem & Hiyappu?
Yes :) I don't need a Hiyappu though. What do you want for the Shuppet, Illumise, Onix, Qwilfish, Lumineon, Vulpix, Bronzong and Golem? That's 8 Pokemon :O

Years
My Friend Code is: 4727 3831 7446
I'm on now too. I'll just need to connect to wifi.
Also iirc you can trade Pokémon from your boxes in this.

Years
OK, I'll also try and start the trade.
Thank you so much. I hope you like the Pokémon also if I find a Metal Coat I could evolve Onix for you if you want. Also if there's any White Forest Pokémon you want that I can get I could give you them.

Last edited:

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
Years
Thank YOU. for being my first trade. And yeah. I WOULD like some White forest Pokemon lol. All I want is Ralts and Bagon but I actually just want any White forest pokemon. :P

Years
Well do you want a Shinx, Rhyhorn & Corphish? If so could I have Dragonite, Crobat and Agirudaa? If you want something else to go with them then just say.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
i would like Reshiram and Farfetch'd if you still have them both.
i can get a few pokemon from the white forest like elekid, aron, wurmple, lotad, hoppip and some others.
i also have lapras that i would like to trade :P
btw, do you have any evolution stones? i need water stone to evolve my lombre

Last edited:
Back