• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon X and Y anime speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i like the way they made up cities and towns that werent even in the game because it adds more story that the game didnt have. Especially in the hoenn and sinnoh animes. not so much the black and white i think other than the village of dragons and the movies cities and towns

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
EVERYTHING LOOKS SO GREAT

Honestly Clemont is probably going to be my favourite. Look at him. Look at the focus on him. THE FOCUS IS ON A MALE COMPANION RN GUYS

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
Years
i like the way they made up cities and towns that werent even in the game because it adds more story that the game didnt have. Especially in the hoenn and sinnoh animes. not so much the black and white i think other than the village of dragons and the movies cities and towns

I like that too lol. :)
to bad the anime will be released in English in November.

EVERYTHING LOOKS SO GREAT

Honestly Clemont is probably going to be my favourite. Look at him. Look at the focus on him. THE FOCUS IS ON A MALE COMPANION RN GUYS

lol. I think he's great too.
I'm not sure if he's my favorite character. He probably will be but we'll just have to see.
He's still awesome. :)

Last edited:

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
Years
Nah dude, episodes 1&2 are going to be in English on October 19th!
theyre actually releasing it here right after the pokemon movie on the 19th. itll show the 1 then the second episode and the next week itll be on a regular basis

Really? my bad.
well that just awesome! ^^
though I thought It was releasing in Japan on that day. guess it's happening in here to.
Cool! :)
(I don't know how I missed that. too much excitement I guess)

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yeah it's coming out two days after the Japanese broadcast. I'm legit amazed and wondering if they'll be able to keep that up. Also wondering what they'll do with the rest of Decolore.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
no i think its being released on the day x and y comes out at a new time (obviously saturday like us) thats what ive heard i think bulbapedia said it or something

the decolore stuff is supposed to be ending either after the epsiode this saturday or the next cuz this saturdat is when pansy comes in with her gogoat and helioptile

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Bulba tells me 17th for Japan and 19th for USA. I trust them haha. Tbh if it came out same day as the games it would probably be overshadowed.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
im scared theyre gonna make their own story there and their own story here cuz thats just one more thing that japan gets and we dont!!!!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
How do you mean? Different storylines for each language of the anime? That's never going to happen. They're using the same animation with translated scripts.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
So it looks like Ash will only be getting Froakie. So if they keep him catching 1 water, fire, and grass, I guess Ash will be getting a Gogoat possibly. Or maybe he will actually catch a ghost type and get one of the:

Spoiler:

I still have a feeling that there is going to be a good amount of older pokemon that he will catch. Maybe they will go back to "Gotta' Catch'Em All!" phrase

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
it could happen. i dont understand how they get the animatio over here. via email? shipping a DVD? i have no idea how theyre gonna do it in 2 days time

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
It doesn't really matter about the time in between airing, because they make episodes decently far in advance. For the Japanese team, they have to write, storyboard, animate, record, piece it together, etc. The American team has to translate and record to fit and that. As far as I can telly, the American team can get all their tasks done faster than the Japanese team (uh, bc it's less of a task; not because the Japanese team are Slowpokes lol). And they all have it done long before we see it. I'm really not worried about the American version diverging from the Japanese. As stated; I'm wondering what they'll do with Decolore. Will they air it in a different timeslot or?

I really hope they let everyone have fuller teams and have ways to feature all the Pokémon! Maybe some that got only a cameo in previous generations or weren't that important at all. MAYBE PORYGON AND JYNX WILL BE AROUND EVEN

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
ok so i was on serebii and it showed the episodes that are being aired in japan and the ones being aired in america. apparently were aboiut 9 or 8 episodes off of their timeline. so theyre gonna have to do something to get it on track with the japanese ones. if ours is being aired 2 days after theirs then why arent we getting any english trailers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back