• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fallen Dynasty (Dragon, Fantasy RP)*Discussion*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
THIS IS WHERE YOU MAY POST YOUR OOC STUFF,NOT IN THE RP!!

Here you may post your forms and say whatever about what's going on. This makes for a nicer rp board ^_^

IMPORTANT!!

This Rp will move slower then most! I do not want anyone to get lost in the story. But, I will finish this Rp so do not drop out please! This Rp will be turned into a Comic by me and a story by Zephi-Sama so stick with us to finish it out! ^_^

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Yes, I will be working on the characters and shall post them in the art thread.

A few things that I have noticed...

-I do not like how pictures have been substituted for decent descriptions.
- I also do not like the fact that a dragon appears out of nowhere wearing an apron. And who is named Joe. I am sorry but those things do not happen.
-This rp is concidered dark hence the PG rating, this is not happy go lucky puff the magic dragon time. I do allow comedy but only if it is reasonable. For an example look at Zephi-Sama's post.

You have been warned

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
Years
:embarrass Hehe...well, you see, about that...

My dragon characters have their own comic as well, so I must have gotten that and this RP mixed up at one point. :nervous: (cuts down on Dr. Pepper).

But seriously, Bob and Chan have a dark side to their story as well.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
Years
I'll be making some changes:

-Bob and Chan's "goofyness" shall be leveled down.
-Bob will be less retarded and childlike.
-I'll probably kill Joe off with some other, more suitable Dragon. Joe was designed to be the owner of a Diner anyway, not take part in some quest.
-Next Dragon I make will not have a pic, but an actual description.

Finally, I understand making Star Wars puns in a Dragon RP is inappopriate, so those will be gone as well. If I do some research on mythical dragons, then maybe I will referance them.

Bob and Chan are kind of like the comical relief, but still serious when needed. So...yeah.

Years
Heh... *Scratches head* tch, must be because I used ta write one-shots about 6 months ago. ^^;;;;

I didn't mind their goofy-ness that much, tch, since I'm used ta seeing serious and dark mixed up with funny an' goofy from Final Fantasy games, but meh, tch, that ain't up ta me, an' as long as they still keep a bit of that fun in it it's ok. ^^;;

I wanted both a pic and a description... tch, but so far I've failed ta find any Dragon pics who'se description would match mine... -_-

As for descriptive, well synnonims, metaphores, an' description are what I use. ^^;;
Tch, ya seem ta be doin' tha same, Kagome, tch, an' it's great... I only Wish I would've been there when tha RP started, so that I wouldn't have had ta improvise so much of an entry, lol, tch, I'm surprised I managed ta make it through at all. o_o

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
^_^ Thankyou Ben, your charas are amusing and I am glad that they have a history to them. *gives cookie*

Char-kun your entrance was wonderful ^_^ I can tell you are a bit of a writer! *Gives cookie* You guys are fantastic ^_^ I couldn't have hoped for better rpers! *Huggles everyone*

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
Years
Your welcome. Never been hugged by a girl before...well, except for that one time when whats-her-face wanted to make her boyfriend jealous. *feels used, but then shakes it off and eats cookie.*

I rarely RP with the * things, so you don't have to worry 'bout that.

Years
Lol, tch, I thought ya only did that outta encouraging. Oo;
I've looked up tha post ya keep sayin' was so "beautiful", tch, an' I find quite a few annoyin' repeatings an' discontinuities in it. Also, a few phrases should've been put inta it here an' there ta give it some more sense. Well I guess the entrance's ideea was good, tch, but tha way it was portrayed in my post was quite clumsy if ya ask me. Oo;

Meh, tch, let's hope I manage ta improve as it unfolds. ^^;;

Char-kun? Wow, tch, that's a new nickname I've got there... Oo;

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
Okay then, I shall describe her.

She is has very fine, silver and blue scales, giving a mother-of-pearl effect (if you don't know what that is...I'll explain later). And, instead of scales lining her back she has thick, silky, light-blue fur that ends in a tuft at the end of her tail. She has four fingers on each claw, and the nails are a light purple. She has no mane, and her face is long with a semi-long snout. To put it simple, she resembles the dragon in Spirited Away by her body-shape, and is not low to the ground. She has two, small dub-like horns on her head, each an aqua-marine colour.

Hope thats good enough for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back