• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Welcome, Ambellina. Everything looks in order.

Yes, Rai's are awesome, but nothing can top the awesomeness of Pika's, sorry. (As long as you ignore Animechu, of course ^^)

Noibat

Years
Active: very. I love these clubbys =D
Partner: Electabuzz
Partner's Nickname:
Why: Electric pokemon where my favorite type when I was little. I think they're cool
Shoddy or Wi-Fi:

Discharge that post!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Active: very. I love these clubbys =D
Partner: Electabuzz
Partner's Nickname:
Why: Electric pokemon where my favorite type when I was little. I think they're cool
Shoddy or Wi-Fi:

Discharge that post!

Active: Hyper-active XD
Partner: Raichu! <3
Partner's Nickname: Chu-Chu
Why: Because I adore raichu! it's my favorite electric pokemon ever
Shoddy or Wi-Fi: Shoddy ftw

oh & uh, Discharge

Cool Welcome guys! Yay A fellow Event Organiser and an old friend!

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
Welcome, new and current members! ^_^

What Pokemon in the future should have a secondary type with electric E.G Luxray should be Dark and Electric
Luxray! And it is only Luxray. Like the question says.

And how on earth would Voltorb be part Steel? I don't see any reference for it. o_O

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I agree with HydroSeaDragon. Voltorb bieng part steel? =\
I say Electabuzz family can be part Fighting, since they use Fighting type attack.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Well, Voltorb and Electrode both look like Pokeballs, IMO. Pokeballs = machines = Steel. Again, just IMO.

EDIT: 600th post, yay~

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
I agree with Clo. :L It really doesn't look that Electric, either. But hey, it's more Electric Pokemon for us!

OffT: NOOOOOOOOOO CLO'S WAS GONNA BE GONE, AND I WOULD MISS HER ANDAND D:

Spike: *slap* That just made no sense Sadako. I thought you had grammar skills!

Sorry...

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Actually, Sadako, I WILL have limited computer access for the next few days because of a family vacation. I'll still try to get on, but I doubt I'll be on often. >.> *Shot for offtopicness*

Anyway, machines are part electricity and part steel. For example, I'd say Pokeballs run on electricity but are made of steel. That's why I always thought that Voltorb/Electrode was part Steel. ARGH, I wasted my Fire Pokemon for nothing...>.>

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Ah, that makes sense. Another mistaking-Pokemon-for-having-another-type, I though Electrike was Grass, instead of Electric(or maybe it was Electric/Grass, I dunno). It just looked too green and plant-like. XD Though I think I was still a li'l lass then. Now I know better.

Noibat

Years
lol I remember seeing electrode in the first games. I'm like woah! an item! and go to pick it up and it's a wild pokemon >_<

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Ampharos being part Dragon sounds awesome

New Topic: Which Electric Pokemon has improve greatly in sprites

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Lol, that doesn 't seem right. xD
Oh yeah, you forgot to add me in the lis, zappy.

Which Electric Pokemon has improve greatly in sprites
Uhh......Raikou?

Years
lol I remember seeing electrode in the first games. I'm like woah! an item! and go to pick it up and it's a wild pokemon >_<

lol i remember those days too, i remember accidentally clicking on one, and getting into a battle, i remember it was level 40, and instead of clicking run i clicked poke ball, first item in my bag, and it caught it, i was like whoa

New Topic: Which Electric Pokemon has improve greatly in sprites
I'd have to say any first gen electric pokemon, mostly pikachu, it was a fat rat back when gen 1 came out

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Game Pika went on a diet :P (Now I guess I have to, as well...)

Mostly all of them, but...to be honest, I don't much care for the newer gen Pika sprites. They're too....goofy. I don't run around all day with an open-mouthed grin that takes up half my face, while the rest of me is normal! Looks like that Pika's smokin' something in his free time...

xXI JOE IXx

Active: Daily
Partner: Jolteon
Partner's Nickname: Jolteon
Why: Electric type pokemon always look the best! There very strong if you EV train them aswell!
Shoddy or Wi-Fi: I can do wi-fi. I have no idea what Shoddy is
Password: Discharge

Last edited:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I don't hate the chubby Chu's, it's just...I mean, when I saw the new, slim sprites in the game...it'd be like seeing someone who looked just like you, except thirty pounds thinner....

Back