• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Weather Thread

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
It was hot today and I'm not a fan of that while I work outside, it got really sweaty. Though cycling home ended up being even more sweaty. :freaked-out:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
It is damn nice right now. I know its suppose to get hot but nothing like it was last week.

tigertron

Pokémon Master
Years
England has been unbearable for the last week or two. It's astonishing that London reached nearly 40c. It's been hovering around 30c in the south west which is also pretty horrible.

With the rate things are going England and Wales will be hot countries in a couple of decades.

Did anyone see the news regarding heatwaves in the arctic circle? madness...

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
We broke our all-time record two days ago with 42,3°C but now the heat wave is finally passed over, I am so glad.

Roxas

[span="color: #d10303; font-size: 10px; letter-sp
Years
It's really hot. It's been about 90 degrees F or hotter every day for the past couple of months where I live. Truly awful. I suffer from hyperhydrosis as well so it makes it even worse.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
Raining here. Starting to cool off for winter. Rather amusing to see 20-30 degree temperature changes. 50-60 at night up to 80-90 during the day. Sometimes makes the roads buckle because the top layer changes temps faster than the lower layers and pop! up comes the road.

Charmander

Used ember.
Years
It was snowing like crazy yesterday. I would not be surprised if my location got a record for having snow this early. That is still Fall. I wish snow to be gone. :frown:

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
Hasn't been great in Australia with all the bushfires :c

Yesterday was really hot and weirdly humid for an Aussie summer, today the temperature suddenly dropped and it was much cooler.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
The first thing my mom said to me this morning: "It's dangerously cold outside, do not go out." Living in Ohio is wonderful...

Last edited:
Back