• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Yeah I know it's just It's slow then mods say 0 then we start again hmm we gonna be here forever ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I saw my ex-username being mentioned which is why I needed to zero!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Ohhh seee Poke what I mean lmao Yeah I really don't care bout the number here I just like the peeps here and the convos that's just about it lol So Requility we back to our old ways :)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I originally came on here recently 'cause hey, four year anniversary (if you go back a few pages, you'll see I started posting again on August 23). I guess I'll stick around a bit longer, too--though, not as much as before.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, erm, it isn't as huge a deal to me as my 3rd anniversary was (because that marked me as a Veteran here), not to mention nobody knew... But then again I had been inactive and never brought it up XD; Ah, and it was nice seeing a friend of mine become recently Modded here~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Basing it off the Emblem, of course :B And unless they changed how many years you had to have had an account here, it should be three years XD;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I never got my emblem. Nobody lurved me. Also, emblems + me = means nothing anyway, soooo yeh.

/goes back to class and BBS

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Eh, I still enjoy getting stuff like Emblems and Awards but nowadays they don't mean so much to me. Unless they're "Ego Emblems/Awards" (a.k.a. Staff Personal Emblems/Awards) since that typically means the staff member who gave it to you likes you. Some tend to be really cute and whatnot, which is why I enjoy getting 'em ;w; It was also fun making my own for Ever Grande City~

XEWj3.png

See, see, isn't it amazing? 8) /brick'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back