• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2013
I am TylerTheTotodile. i just joined this community. i dont really know what to say, but that i like pokemon, especially Totodiles. so yea, nice to meet you all

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Very nice to meet you Tyler and welcome to PC the friendliest Pokemon Forum there is!
Well we have a broad array of sections for you to post in, so you might find some more things that may interest you, so don't worry.

Be sure to follow the rules:Here! and stay out of trouble and if you have any questions the NU/W Mods Cirno and Cid will gladly answer them and will gladly help you out in any of the section of the forum :)

Just drop me a Visitor Message or Private Message if you want to talk! ^_^

Enjoy!

Lugia's Shadow

Guardian of the Sea
Years
I am TylerTheTotodile. i just joined this community. i dont really know what to say, but that i like pokemon, especially Totodiles. so yea, nice to meet you all

Hi there, pleased to meet you, Tyler!
I'm new myself, just joined last month :D. As Twi said, this is quite possibly the friendliest Pokemon forum on the net, and I hope you enjoy your time as a part of it! Totodile is among one of my favourite starters, just behind Oshawott and Cyndaquil! I truly hope you have a nice stay here, and please, ask the experienced users, and the Moderators.

Years
Hi Tyler, welcome to PC! <3;

I really love Totodile too, he's probably my favorite water starter (though I like Squirtle a lot too). Not so much a Croconaw fan and it took me ten years to start liking Feraligatr... so it's always kind of hard to evolve him. ;~; Your username would look amazing with a Totodile avatar and/or signature, so perhaps we'll see that from you sometime soon! And if you're interested in him as a starter, perhaps you'd like to discuss the second generation games in either the Metal/Color Gaming or Fourth Generation section? That's where you can discuss Gold/Silver/Crystal and HeartGold/SoulSilver respectively.

But just make sure you have a great time here! :D Forums are all about meeting people and making friends, so go ahead and explore around and find what sections you like most here. You'll meet lots of others like yourself and will have a blast. Just make sure to be within the rules, of course.

Have a g r e a t time and good meeting you!

Back