• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I got more of the giveaway events. Some JEREMY more PCJP's and 3 Pokepark Wish and Charm events. Also have PCNY Milotic. It is only good offers and NOT FOR TRADE unless offers are good XD. I got 10 DJ events and 1 non DJ event which is the Milotic. Should be getting more events soon.
smile.gif

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
please CMT for this:

Tom Haracross level 1 UT. Will have to clone.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Do you want anything else XD?:) I posted an offer in your thread and your Wish Absol looks hacked and your Wish Chansey is a hack if the OT is Erutis XD.:)

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
Years
Do you still need an EV'd Empoleon and EV'd Mew? I have a shiny Empoleon that's EV'd, and a near-flawless FAL2010 Mew that I STILL have to give someone to EV xD Can I trade them for events, or just EV'd?

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I have a Shiny EV'D Empoleon XD. No thanks on the Mew XD. Right now only collecting event Pokemon. Do you have any good events XD?:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I have it XD.:)
MASSIVE UPDATE. I now hav all but 3 of my PCNY events legit All my JEREMY events are Legit and I also have the elusive JEREMY Shelder Legit and is PERMA NOT FOR TRADE. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME FOR THIS EVENT. THANK YOU. I have multiple copies of each new event but sadly they are all from the giveaway so I can't trade them XD.
smile.gif

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have 2 Wish Drowzee FINALLY Legit and over 20 legit 10th Anniversary events from Germany and Spain. However it says legit next to each Pokemon but does not mean the ones that are listed are necessarily legit but it means I have all of the Pokemon legit now but not the ones I have listed. For example I have Spain Ho-oh legit and UT. but where it says my Ho-oh is T. and barely touched. That one has not been checked but I have the Spain Ho-oh legit. Not to confuse anyone so just ask me if you are stumped XD. Thanks.
smile.gif

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have all of my 10th Anniversary events legit except for U.S. and Bryant Parks. Those are coming soon. Have already started recieving the U.S. 00010 events. As of now I have Alakazam and Absol legit but will add to my list later though.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Actually sort of and sort of not right now. I am debating if I could keep my shinies or not because I am not sure which ones are all legit. I really don't want to give you a hack by mistake XD. I will try my best to get the ones that I am not sure on checked XD.:) I am a serious trader now so I want to make sure they are legit before we trade. Thanks XD.:)

nikeboy4

"Victory"
Years
Ahh really that sucks. How many have you checked so far? I got a lot of shinies off the gts but I realized they were hacks so I released them :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back