• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I read Creepypasta. I had the night off work, if I saw that coming I would had made plans to go out though.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
So... Just ventured into the troll side of youtube for a couple of hours and came back.

It was filled with disappointment, tears, rage and all the usual stuff. Very entertaining. And by disappointment I mean I'm very disappointed in some of the people that attempt trolling on Youtube. So very ****ing sad, these people are, lol.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
And don't forget the people walking onto a Youtube video and going "derp call of duty is best pony lol" and getting millions of replies! Seriously, you don't even have to ****ing TRY to troll on Youtube.

You don't even have to type anything at all. Just copy and paste the Gorilla Warfare copypasta and BOOM, replies will guaranteed start pouring into your inbox every second.

droomph

weeb
Years
that's why I like PC better.

More civilized, and better moderating system.

Then again they're probably busy getting hammered with Google employees so I can't blame them for not giving a crap

edit:

ohhh

Last edited:

Ice Car

Banned
Years
that's why I like PC better.

More civilized, and better moderating system.

Then again they're probably busy getting hammered with Google employees so I can't blame them for not giving a crap
They're too busy changing the layout every week to fix any problems the new layouts bring.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
They even updated the way the thumbs up icon looked twice already... Like really? Fix the layout, don't update something inane like a THUMB UP ICON. God damn...

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I guess that I should've used some !!!111oneoneone at the end XD; If I mean what I've said literally, why else would I have said that "Gotta make things increasingly inconvenient and difficult to navigate with. " =P

Ice Car

Banned
Years
So... Yesterday was my brother's birthday. Went to a nice place called Ichiriki. If you can't tell by the name, it was a Japanese restaurant. You basically cook your own food in a broth, hot pot style... It didn't look like a lot but it was actually more than adequate.

On that note, do people in the mainland really wear footwear inside the house? I've always gone barefoot inside any house but it seems like in social media and on television on such people are content to walk into a building with their shoes on and that barefeet inside of a house is "relegated" to Japanese culture.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Not from the mainland which I am inferring that you are referring to USA. I also don't wear any shoes inside my house. It is probably an Asian tradition (not just Japan, just that the Japanese are more conscious about it)

I love hotpot, cos I am Chinese!

And I don't celebrate Halloween.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Depends on the place. One of my friends has a huge point of not wearing shoes inside the house for her own reasons, I usually either take my shoes off at the door or wherever I end up sitting down, because I don't like wearing shoes. But if I'm at someone else's house I leave my shoes on unless they ask me to take them off.

The friend is Asian though, that never occurred to me.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
No-one really cares what you wear on your feet inside a house at all over here. People only ever ask others to take their shoes off to keep the floor clean, lol. And most people don't really care too much about that anyway.

Years
Happy British Religious Extremist & Terrorist Day!

I take my shoes off, but I don't like wearing shoes if I don't have to. Most people I know don't even think about taking their shoes off though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I generally dont wear shoes inside, I just dont really want to because Im more comfortable not wearing them if I dont have to lol. I'll wear socks or slippers inside, so comfy.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Well in NA, certainly the general courtesy is to take your shoes off. However back in Hong Kong, if you're visiting as guests, you keep your shoes on in apartments and etc. Even then the host will generally wear slippers =p if the host goes around in barefeet, then really they're quite close to you and regard you as close friends/family members that it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back