• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I am very ok with Azumarill, I'll start later today.

I made the team I should choose the different pokemon! :O!

332.png

This is what I got.

But if you really want a water type I got this!

350.png

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Guys, did you miss this post? http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7439850&postcount=1291

The only reason you should be asking for a Pokemon to be switched is if you can't get it in your game. Just because you don't like having two of the same types or weak Pokemon doesn't mean you get to swap it out. I've gotten stuck with plenty of crappy Pokemon in many different challenges, and it's not impossible. When you sign up for this challenge, you need to bear in mind that you will likely end up with something you don't like or something weak. You have a chance to help yourself by signing up and saying you don't want two of the same types, but if you don't mention that, then too bad. It's getting annoying seeing this "re roll" stuff and I don't think WeightyWillBill was hard enough on y'all personally, since you guys ignored his post like that.

tl;dr Play with what you get, guys. It's not the end of the world.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Guys, did you miss this post? http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7439850&postcount=1291

The only reason you should be asking for a Pokemon to be switched is if you can't get it in your game. Just because you don't like having two of the same types or weak Pokemon doesn't mean you get to swap it out. I've gotten stuck with plenty of crappy Pokemon in many different challenges, and it's not impossible. When you sign up for this challenge, you need to bear in mind that you will likely end up with something you don't like or something weak. You have a chance to help yourself by signing up and saying you don't want two of the same types, but if you don't mention that, then too bad. It's getting annoying seeing this "re roll" stuff and I don't think WeightyWillBill was hard enough on y'all personally, since you guys ignored his post like that.

tl;dr Play with what you get, guys. It's not the end of the world.

I think the only time you should be allowed to change pokemon is if you ask for six and don't get a water type.

Also I think I will have my second run of Fire Red finished soon, I am on the 8th gym and the run up to the Elite Four is easy! I should be ready to have my name on the champions list 3 times! :D

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think the only time you should be allowed to change pokemon is if you ask for six and don't get a water type.

Then you can pick a game that doesn't require all the HMs or pick less than 6 Pokemon. Or skip on that and take it up with WeightyWillBill. I personally think we should be allowed HM slaves regardless of how big our team is, but it's not my challenge. That's it on this matter though. Any further questions, you can just ask WeightyWillBill.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I had to cancel my second Emerald challenge because the rom I was using got corrupted because I tried editing it and it went wrong so I guess that means I need to start another one!

Name: LMFAO. Word Up.
Game: Emerald.
# of pokemon: Ughh, lets go for 6.
Restrictions: No same types (Whoever pokemon with a type as it's secondry can be used if another pokemon has water as it's first type), No Legends, Must be able to learn HMs.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Sucks about the ROM. Hopefully you have better luck this time!

Sableye, Linoone, Manectric, Seaking, Beautifly, Donphan

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Last edited:
Years
So I just caught a Wurmple, and since it is up to chance, I'm wondering if it's ok to have Dustox if it evolves into that?

Years
Yeah, Silcoon is available in Petalburg Woods.

What I edited the first post to say is that you can have HM slaves (how should I know anyway), but the team you beat the elite four with is the team you were given, so that the HM slave that was not given to you in the draw isn't a part of your team. I guess I should've made myself a little clearer and said that you can't use them in battles (unless worst comes to worst and it's forced out). That being said, I'll edit the rules in the first post a little more.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2014
Name: thegameman12
Game: Platinum
Number of pokemon: 6
Restrictoins: 1 starter, 1 water, 1 1 evolution pokemon, and no pokemon that need to be traded
Sill will be doing Pokemon Firered

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
I will sign up thanks
Name: Koopafan29
Game: Diamond
Number of Pokemon: 6
Restrictions: No evolutions that need to be traded, please 1 water, no legendarys can atleast learn hm's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back