• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikakitten's Land of Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
please can you do these for me

first

Inline
Pokemon: PorygonZ
Color: same as porygon's
Fade: In
Specifics: Keep eyes,

second

Type Change
Pokemon: Celebi
Type: Fire
Specifics: Orange,Yellow,Red body. Head kinda like a flame

and lastly

Fakemon
Specifics: a gopher like creature on his hind legs falling off a cliff, it has a long tail with a ball on the end. Can it please be orange,can the ball be blue (shiny mew). make it cute please

*EDIT*
My two posts were put together so sorry if this seems like a long request, it actually is two

another couple of requests please

Trainer/Fakemon
Specifics: long story short can you please make Woody from Toy Story

Trainer/Fakemon
Specifics: long story short can you please make Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story

Trainer/Fakemon
Specifics: long story short can you please make Slinky from Toy Story

Last edited:

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
ok sorry for making all of you wait, I've been all over PC trying to up my post count xD and other stuff I'll try to get them done tonight and also yeah it is a lot but they fit the requirements since there's no more than 3 of the same type, were there to be 1 more Trainer/Fakemon request and I'd have to cancel it. Also, I'm going to count Buzz and Woody as trainers since they have a humanoid shape and Slinky as a pokemon, because of it's animal appearance with unatural abilities xD however yeah, it is more than 2 requests, I counted and it's 6, anyways see you when I get done! xD Ok, I have things to do, so I will attempt to give them around the end of the month maybe, sorry guys, bye.

Last edited:

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
ok sorry for making all of you wait, I've been all over PC trying to up my post count xD and other stuff I'll try to get them done tonight and also yeah it is a lot but they fit the requirements since there's no more than 3 of the same type, were there to be 1 more Trainer/Fakemon request and I'd have to cancel it. Also, I'm going to count Buzz and Woody as trainers since they have a humanoid shape and Slinky as a pokemon, because of it's animal appearance with unatural abilities xD however yeah, it is more than 2 requests, I counted and it's 6, anyways see you when I get done! xD

im sorry i actually ment it was two posts that were put together

it was one of my first time ever requesting stuff and i didnt know that my two posts would get put together, i am prepared to wait as long as it takes though

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
I would like a female trainer sprite with a red stripe shirt and red pants with blue soap suspenders. and a brown knit beanie tilted sideways. she has long brown hair, tied in a ponytail at the side. ponytail died blonde. :) thanks!

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Oh dear muffins...I came to make another request to support the shop, but now I see you're overloaded with requests!
Good luck with that Pikakitten...let it be known that I still support this shop and probably shall continue to do so until it dies off!
(and if it ever gets to be too much, just temporarily close the shop[meaning that you'll still finish the sprites, you just won't take any more orders until your current ones are finished, but I assume you knew that xD])

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Mintyy
MintyyBanner_zps5f754368.png

Dradier234
PokemonChaosMindBanner_zps3655045d.png

DeLaMuerte
TheChildrenAreHuntedBanner_zpse5faca31.png

DahDexy
LucarioKingAccessory_zps2f908287.png

Anglican
CheckeredCrossFlags_zps9ed73b83.png

Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
UltimatePokemonTrainerRed_zps75e3cc59.png

Aryan143
TeamSnowfallBanner_zps1df8863e.png

RyeGuyXD
Dinedge_zpsbabe5ed2.png

Bearoise_zpsfd015194.png

Ballpher_zps7017989a.png

Fluffers_zps03e684a3.png

TrainerXandFennekin_zps32dd04b0.png

ShadowMirror
Porygon-ZInline_zpsb59756c2.png

CelebiFireRetype_zps4f56eac2.png

Buzz_zps072495bb.png

Woody_zps5c9e0671.png

Slinky_zps2fd5632e.png

BroskiRage
RedRBYDevamp_zps398b82d1.png

Checkers_Albino_Umbreon
Jessica_zps2c0ce4d0.png

Requests are available again! But to make sure not to kill myself, 3 requests only and available to request again when I finish your order, thank you all, and keep requesting

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Thanx so much they look great

Don't mean to be a pain but now can I ask for

Fakemon
Specifics: A Trex mixed with a rabbit. I call it bunnyrex. Basically an orange Trex, with Bunny ears, bunny feet and bunny tail.

Fakemon
Specifics: Rex from Toy Story movies, sorry I'm just really addicted to Pixar.

The Accessory one
Pokemon: Togekiss
Accessories: can you please give it a jewelled necklace hanging around its head

Thank you

Last edited:

Tackle

Pancham
Years
I want a Venusuar-ish Bulbasaur, take your time. =)

You said you don't care about forms lol so here you are.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Banner:
Text: Pokémon Ice Blue
Specifics: light blue to white sprites with 5th gen devamped Articuno

Text: I Am The Zekrom
Specifics: Big banner with Zekrom in the middle and lightning all over. Say Dradier234 in bottom right.

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
Nice job! Thanks :P Next request, could I have a foot in a boot? In an angle like it's walking(I try and I can't manage to get it looking good).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back