• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
This is a bug, thenks for reporting this, and I fixed it in the newer Beta 3.26.

I accepted the mission in Bronz Port. And now I can't start the mission at the old man near the tunnel. When I talk to him, he says "This place was once a secret base of Team Mirage, we torn it 1 year go and found this tunnel. Now we're trying to find out what can be hidden there..." When I try to go in the tunnel, he says "Hey! Wait! Wait! Wait! We haven't finish this yet! Please leave." and kick me off. In the tunnel (Walkthrough Wall Cheat) is a little girl (maybe it's Autumn) and when i try to talk with the girl, the game freeze. At the end of the tunnel, the girl stays with a legendary Pokemon. When I talk to the girl there, no effect, but when I talk to the Pokemon, the game freeze again.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I accepted the mission in Bronz Port. And now I can't start the mission at the old man near the tunnel. When I talk to him, he says "This place was once a secret base of Team Mirage, we torn it 1 year go and found this tunnel. Now we're trying to find out what can be hidden there..." When I try to go in the tunnel, he says "Hey! Wait! Wait! Wait! We haven't finish this yet! Please leave." and kick me off. In the tunnel (Walkthrough Wall Cheat) is a little girl (maybe it's Autumn) and when i try to talk with the girl, the game freeze. At the end of the tunnel, the girl stays with a legendary Pokemon. When I talk to the girl there, no effect, but when I talk to the Pokemon, the game freeze again.

Do not use cheat code, I've checked the rom and found nothing wrong there, you must didn't save the file after you accepted the quest and you reloaded the saved file, and then you used cheat code, this made you missed something about this event, so you can't make the event continue, so do make sure you accepted the quest and do not use cheat code, please.

Seems like an awesome hack cant wait to check out the 6th Gen. in this game

There're just 16 6th gen Pokemon available, and Flabebe can't evolve yet, so I still need to add more Pokemon from the 6th gen.

@1158, just want to let you know that serebii.com has listed the base stats of all pokemon in X & Y!! I hope it helps :D

I know it, so I'm currently working on a certain item to make mega evolution happens to only 1 of the Pokemon in your team, they're just too powerful for a Emerld hack, the system of it can't make the game in a balanced way like X/Y Version, so I must add this item before I re-adjust theirs basic stats.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
Do not use cheat code, I've checked the rom and found nothing wrong there, you must didn't save the file after you accepted the quest and you reloaded the saved file, and then you used cheat code, this made you missed something about this event, so you can't make the event continue, so do make sure you accepted the quest and do not use cheat code, please.

I found the bug, that won't let me go. I accept the mission at the girl and go out. When I came back and talk to her, she gives the same mission (Bronz Port mission) to do again. And this bug repeats, no matter what I do.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
i was playing 3.22... i finished d colress mission but still dey say its incomplete ..wat 2 do ????????????

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
yaa!! already done that ....but in bronze port mission the cave is blockd by a old man that is not allowing 2 pass what 2 do............??

I've written about this problem. I think 1158 fix the bug as soon as possible.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
i was playing 3.22... i finished d colress mission but still dey say its incomplete ..wat 2 do ????????????

There is a glitch in Pure Tower that does the team mirage event again, making you warp into that snowy place where you catch Regigigas. Leave that place and return to Pure tower and you'll find Suicune at the top. Defeat it or catch it and return to Halfleaf City and talk to Colress again. He then leaves and then it tells you that the mission is complete. That's what I did and it worked for me.

Last edited:
Back