• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Hello, thanks for the amazing hack. Can you just tell me what emulator you recommend to play it on. I use Visual Boy Advance 1.7.2?

Also when you start the game and where Mom tell you to hang out with Gary, she than say please "becareful" okay? I just wanted to tell about that little typo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Yea, I recommend Visual Boy 1.7.2 or any version of the Visual Boy.

I'll fix that Typo & pokemon's name right away!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
BIG BIG BIG NEWS!

The hack has been cancelled! lol :P
Nice joke =D

That "girl" next to PokeCenter in Tiki Village if you talk to her you get potion - if you go there she was standing and move back you can get potion again, if you keep doing this you will get kinda unlimited potion. Bug?
Seems like a flag bug =D

Anyways congratulations on releasing the beta. Is the improved and longer beta still planned on Tuesday?

But you seem to have problems with spellings of the V gen Pokémon =D
Who named them? o.O

Years
Wow, sorry about that lol. I'll get to it right away. The potions and "Larvae" will be fixed in the update today.

So, other then KeldeoInTraining, is Anyone else going to use the pokemon given to you in Tiki village or are you guys going to throw it in the box?! So Mean to the little thing.

which pokemon do u get in tiki village?

I'm gonna wait for later today to download this once you fixed the stuff mentioned in the thread at the moment.

Years
Inside the TM Case with all the TM / HMs looks pretty bugged!

Sadly I can't post screenshots yet, because I'm under 15 posts :/

Edit: Leaved the TM Case and the game bugged with black screen..!

New bug!

If you only have 1 pokemon and fights a double pokemon match, then your pokemon would be cloned, fighting with 2 Bagons right now :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
In the Tiki Village when you got Munna in Poke Center, to me it said Jasko got an "EEVEE". Then i looked into PC Box and there was Munna. Also when you walk outside the forest and you defeat those three grunts your rival will appear, and than at the end of conversation with him in last sentence words are scrambled.

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Thanks everyone, I'll be correcting everything and have an updated rom by tonight. I'm catching up on my long deserved sleep.

Yes, but Tuesday I'll have Iceland City(the 4th major city) ready. The beta now goes up until the Kyurem Battle. Which is pretty much right outside of the city. So you're not missing out on much.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Great job Darkrising & everyone who helped on the hack for the 1st beta. Going to grab it later when the fix is up :D
If there are any more bugs/errors *that were not named* I'll make sure to name them :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
Not sure if this is a bug but the Bulbasaur i caught has an exp share

i found a glitch the building in flamen city where you speak to emmit you can walk through it

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
There is a bold guy in the WATERS CAVERN (Floor 1) who stand in one place and just turn around i tried to talk to him but only this show up "!". Also i caught Squirtle in the mentioned cave and it hold EXP.SHARE i am not sure is this bug or not, but i kinda needed that item so everything's okay. In the entrance of the same cave signpost say MT. Moon Tunnel Entrance.

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I apologies for the errors in the game and I will be sure to correct them as soon as possible. As for the people who caught pokemon that have Exp. shares that is not a bug its a 50/50 chance that a wild Pkmn can or can not have an Exp. share attached.

@Jasmin88
Yes the man is supposed is supposed to have an "!" that also isn't a glitch just not enough characters.

@digidestined123
The male trainer when you pick him, the game does freezes I had made a note of that to fix that.

I will get on to correcting the mistakes, thank you for telling me.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I've fixed the following things, I'm going to upload it soon

The Electric gym leader glitch (You guys can go farther now)

The Emmet Cole walking through error

The spelling of the pokemon mentioned

Errors I'm still working on and may require Tajaros's help(He won't be back online til tommorrow) are:

The TM/HM bug

The error that makes you have 2 of the same pokemon if you've only caught one so far & do a double battle.

Back