• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer DJ wants to battle!

Zero Percent

Loading... Please wait
Years
Heyo! Lurked this forums for a bit now, and thought to go ahead and join now since I got Pokemon White 2. So far, I'm in love with it!
A few things:

- I'm not a DJ (Disc Jockey), DJ is what people call me because its my initials.
- I've played every Pokemon game from: Main, Ranger and Dungeon.
- My birthday is in 2 days

Anyway, off to play Pokemon White 2. See ya on the forums!

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Another White 2 lover~! Welcome to PC! ..Well, if you've been lurking then you've been here for a good minute. xD

For what it's worth, Happy Early Birthday~ I'm bound to forget completely by then, so I might as well say it now.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello Dylan, nice to see another new member here~ I'm MidnightShine otherwise known as Mid, friendly as can be~

Ooo, Pokemon White 2~! I'm getting that for my birthday which is 20 days away from yours~ I'll be sure to wish you a happy birthday when that day comes~

If you feel like chatting, just drop by my page & leave a simple VM~ The staff member (bold/colored usernames) are always here if something's bugging you~

~Enjoy

~Mid~

Years
Hey there Dylan, welcome to PC! Good to hear you're enjoying B/W2, they're really really good games. Might have to add a third 'really' to further express my love for them. \o/ I'm hooked too~

Very rarely do I run into people who've played all the main games and spinoffs, so you're one dedicated fan! I've been wanting to play PMD a lot lately, so hopefully I'm able to go buy one of those games soon. :D Do you have a favorite Pokemon? Judging by your intro, I think you'd fit well in the Pokemon video gaming and Pokemon Clubs sections, but that's just me! Do explore if you haven't already. ^^

Also, happy early birthday! Hopefully you'll be around to celebrate it with us next year, too? :3 The more the merrier! Stick around and have fun here, and of course, make sure to follow the rules.

Years
Heyo! Lurked this forums for a bit now, and thought to go ahead and join now since I got Pokemon White 2. So far, I'm in love with it!
A few things:

- I'm not a DJ (Disc Jockey), DJ is what people call me because its my initials.
- I've played every Pokemon game from: Main, Ranger and Dungeon.
- My birthday is in 2 days

Anyway, off to play Pokemon White 2. See ya on the forums!

Hi Dylan, and welcome aboard to one of the coolest forums in the universe.

You're playing White 2? I plan to get Black 2 for a Christmas present next month, I was originally going to get it for my birthday last month but sadly, my birthday happened 10 days before the Australian release so I had to settle for Christmas. I'll eventually share my experiences with you though when I get it. What starter did you choose btw? (I'll flip if it wasn't Oshawott)

Since you're someone who plays the main series games and spinoffs, you must be one dedicated fan <3 I only play the main series though cos I like them better. Any favorite Pokemon you have? I like Oshawott the best, and my fave characters are mainly ones from Black 2 & White 2. Also, happy early birthday to you.

You can sign up for the PC Adoption Center where Cirno, our friendly moderator will guide you to a mentor who should be able to make your experience a good one. Also, make some new friends along the way! (You can call me Hikari btw)

Have fun and feel free to VM or friend request me!

- Hikari10

Zero Percent

Loading... Please wait
Years
Thanks guys for the happy birthdays! :'D

Very rarely do I run into people who've played all the main games and spinoffs, so you're one dedicated fan! I've been wanting to play PMD a lot lately, so hopefully I'm able to go buy one of those games soon. :D Do you have a favorite Pokemon? Judging by your intro, I think you'd fit well in the Pokemon video gaming and Pokemon Clubs sections, but that's just me! Do explore if you haven't already. ^^

Yeah, I seriously love pokemon. I've played a lot of spin-offs, some people ever heard of. Ever heard of the Pokemon TCG game for gameboy color? (Google it if you don't, it's really awesome! I can't link you.) If you want a PMD, go for the first one: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue, or wait for the new one: Infinite Labyrinth, which looks really amazing but it's for the 3DS.

Yeah, my favorite pokemon is probably pikachu. Favorite group is the pikachu family. ^^ And I'll make sure I stick around the club and video game section, it sounds interesting!

P.S. Hikari, I DID choose Oshawott. It's a Dewott now.

Back