• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Even with the new dry spot added to it, I still cannot get through the ice floor at the end of Frigid Way that leads to the Sage's Slope. That item is still, as far as I can tell, impossible to get.

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
whats with that store in fortree with sparkly pony and them, and aren't they supposed to be pokemon cause there in my items poket

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
I thought it was solvable... I'll look into it.
In the attachment, Ive illustrated the only paths that are slightly possible, but getting into position for them are impossible. Im even standing on the dry spot you added, which doesnt really help at all....

EDIT: Now, if the rock that's a Chess Knight's jump from my guy (2 spots up, one spot to the right) was moved to the right one space, then it'd be possible...

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
In the attachment, Ive illustrated the only paths that are slightly possible, but getting into position for them are impossible. Im even standing on the dry spot you added, which doesnt really help at all....

EDIT: Now, if the rock that's a Chess Knight's jump from my guy (2 spots up, one spot to the right) was moved to the right one space, then it'd be possible...

Ahá! Much obliged. I shall move the rock.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Awesome. Cant wait for the game to be done. Im having so much fun, Im tempted to delete my save file and start over.

EDIT: Also, Im wondering if the Fossil Maniac Maze thing is close to finished since I cant seem to find my way around in there or find the "hidden treasure".

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
They... are not meant to be there yet... The Inquisition are supposed to be here.

Something has gone wrong, because that used to work perfectly fine. When I played through that section, it all worked fine.

If anyone has found that they encounter this problem, please let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

I had the same problem

and what do I do after the phone call where is the ship
I looked for the ship near dewford\slateport but a wooper keeps blocking it

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
I had the same problem

That part of the game isnt yet done from what I can tell.

EDIT: Cutlerine, I cannot believe you closed off the only path I knew of to return to Fort Draco!

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/9981/36061052.png

I cant seem to add it as an attachment right now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2011
They... are not meant to be there yet... The Inquisition are supposed to be here.

Something has gone wrong, because that used to work perfectly fine. When I played through that section, it all worked fine.

If anyone has found that they encounter this problem, please let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

Pft, it figures. xD

Well, I used a walk through walls code, and they're there, I was just wondering if there was an event or something between the 'Seven' fight and the first Inquisition Footman fight near the Pokecenter.

Cutlerine

Years
Pft, it figures. xD

Well, I used a walk through walls code, and they're there, I was just wondering if there was an event or something between the 'Seven' fight and the first Inquisition Footman fight near the Pokecenter.

I had the same problem

OK guys, those zombies are part of an event that occurs when you return to Lilycove after beating the Inquisition there. I'm working on making them disappear properly now.

EDIT: Think I might have fixed it. Please read the description of the new IPS properly to ensure you do the correct thing, and then tell me if they disappear.

By the way, is it just that line of zombies that are there or are all the zombies in Lilycove there too?

Awesome. Cant wait for the game to be done. Im having so much fun, Im tempted to delete my save file and start over.

EDIT: Also, Im wondering if the Fossil Maniac Maze thing is close to finished since I cant seem to find my way around in there or find the "hidden treasure".

The Fossil Maniac Maze is done, but I got very carried away when making it. It's needlessly huge and complex for one item.

Last edited:
Years
Hello! I got stuck in Slateport, I'm staying near some boulders near Stern's Shipyard and I can't go futher...what can I do?

I also found some bug near the end of Petalburg Woods...when I stayed in some grass, then main character stayed there and f.e. only screen were moving, or another character appeared (same like my, but in other colours) and was walking..but when left the woods all were like it should be...

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
Hello! I got stuck in Slateport, I'm staying near some boulders near Stern's Shipyard and I can't go futher...what can I do?

Ramesses! A noble name, just don't get as egotistical as your erstwhile namesake.

Anyway, help:

Spoiler:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Well, seeing as how Ive gotten just about everything I can done on this game, it might be time to start over. Just wondering what the Broken Hearts do. Ive got like 4 or five in my PC...

Years
Ok..sorry for hearing a bit n00bish, but I can't find Rock Smash...is it somewhere on Isle Of Calm?..I've already finished with Deadly Seven there...

Cutlerine

Years
Ok..sorry for hearing a bit n00bish, but I can't find Rock Smash...is it somewhere on Isle Of Calm?..I've already finished with Deadly Seven there...

Once you clear the Island of Calm and rescue Gleis, he will give you Rock smash as a reward. Have you defeated the Deadly Seven's leader, Asimov? He'll tell you how to get into the tunnels underneath the Island and therefore progress in the game. As a bonus, I'll tell you too:

Spoiler:

Am I seeing an Orange as a Pokémon?

Yes. Yes you are. It is a Radiorange, a personal favourite of mine - which is why it is on my team. It's pretty hard to get.

Last edited:
Back