• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I owe it to them.

Years
I know this'll just be a general cookie-cutter answer as I've only been here for a few days. Therefore there isn't specifically anybody that I have to thank, except that everybody in this forum made me feel welcome in this community. I hope to meet new friends here in the future.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
First and foremost, [supporter]♪Twiggy♪[/supporter]. He helped me with my transition from Bulbagarden to PC, and has been very helpful and (albeit hesitantly) supportive of all my internet entrepreneuring and websites I've made that have died and risen from the dead a thousand times over. He's also one of the oddest people to talk to, and I mean that in a good way. The mere fact that he doesn't respond to something is a sure sign I've messed up — and I better myself for it. Thanks, Twigster. :)

Secondly, I'd like to thank Cirno, for being so kind and nice in conversations. She's so fun to talk to, and one of the few people I believe cares 100%. I want to get to know her a lot better than I do, and intend to do that without fear of being ignored, which is a problem I have when talking to people online.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
AlexOzzyCake. Ever since I joined these forums, xe has been so friendly to me, even though I never asked to be friends or anything. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Para-Dox, for being my first friend here on PC, and we still are friends today.

Drew/EntwinedSilence, for being such a fantastic friend and mentor during my semi-noob days & my time in staff. Without your mentorship, and your advice, I wouldn't be here anymore. xD

Snivy063 & Vernikova, two members who are banned from the forum...I can't forget those two at all, because they also formed a part of who I am today. They encouraged me to put my shyness aside and just be myself.

It's a long list, but the above were the ones that impacted my time on PC and I can't ever thank them enough for being there for me. :3

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Erica for being the most amazing staff ever, zel for being the reason why I even started coming to this forum, Shiny Umbreon for teaching me how to spam the mod forums and overcome my shyness, and Nica for being my friend since the early days.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Shivi (Hiiro/Aerilyn??) and Kaori were some of the first people I met on PC and I became very close to both of them and they really have made my time at PC very enjoyable. Thanks to Kaori I met Wolflare and Spinosaurus who I was also very good friends with for a time, though not so much anymore.

Big shout out to Razor Leaf, dragonomega, AlexOzzyCake, Fire Heart & many others who also have contributed greatly to my experience here!

Back