• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Eevee and Eeveelution Club ♥

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
LLreKGT.png
Welcome to the Eeveelution club! This club is for discussions related to Eevee and its evolutions. If you love one or happen to adore them all, then this is the club for you. Enjoy and have a lovely time.

Follow all Pokémon Club rules; contact a club leader if you have a concern or dispute.
Please be as active as possible. You can join the discussion at any time or post a new topic if the previous discussion appears to have ceased.

Sign-Up Form
Username:
Eeveelution Partner:
Answer a topic:

Your choice of your first partner Pokémon:
133.png
134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png
700.png

If you make 10 posts in this club over time, you can add a second partner Pokémon.
If you make 30 posts in this club over time, you can turn one of your partner Pokémon into its shiny form (Sylveon excluded).

Members List
Lilith [TwilightBlade]
136.png

CloysterOyster
133.png

BlueEspeon
196.png

Miss Fortune [Castform or jellicentfan1]
135.png

Major Ziggs [Squirrel or AlexOzzyCake]
470.png

Magic Fox
134.png

Dragon [Aura Blackquill or Miss Doronjo]
471.png

Terabyte [ZachLMedia]
197.png

Olli
135.png

GoldenRayquaza
135.png

Sheep [Cirno]
470.png

Hikamaru [Hikari10]
134.png

Aslan [Narnia]
196.png

Starlight Sprite
197.png

Musaddiq
471.png

Windy
B4PhHwq.png

Daughter of Dawn
471.png

Vanilla Twilight
135.png

ErikaInRainbowCity
470.png

L96
471.png

LegendaryPokemon
133.png

chuckleslucifer
197.png

igloo9201
197.png

Snowdrop
196.png

latias190
136.png

Magykx
134.png

Domad4444
470.png

Elixir.
700.png

Synerjee
470.png

Nymphadora [Perdition Haze]
136.png

xseed
B4PhHwq.png

EpicGameBums / Btb
196.png

Dark-Ghost
197.png

DER
B4PhHwq.png

Rilence
470.png

Shimmer Mint
133.png

Rex862
197.png

OlimarPikmin
197.png

Stoney the Togekiss
134.png

Yuki's Sword
700.png

Magistrum
471.png

xVaporeon
134.png

acertony
197.png

KagamiChan
471.png

Sindrie
700.png

Klinklang5
700.png

Sotani
133.png

Hooh54
700.png

Batty
700.png

TMinster
471.png

Bulbartle
197.png

GoatMan4
700.png

TrinityLovesPokemon
134.png

Meemster
197.png

Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
196.png

fireflystorm
700.png

pixelrynn
196.png

braixen
471.png

ijashinist
197.png

Avishka
136.png

Lesqx
197.png

Frazzevous [SkittishHeart]
196.png

KamikazeSSoH
135.png

UltraMew
700.png

Andrew
197.png

Zeratul
471.png

Wicked3DS
134.png

Rainbowishy
470.png

Axeliira
196.png

Dragon_Trainer_
umbreons.png

CoweringGiant
133.png

eli-chan
700.png

リザードン☆ [Scraggyland]
133.png

Snow Bunny [Bianca]
134.png

LuminescentUmbreon
197.png

Shadowche
197.png

Kaggy / Kagura_Nitrogat
700.png

Fana
134.png

Shhmew
700.png

Silri
470.png

KitEevee
470.png

LucarioPWNS
471.png

Passenger [Sajmon]
196.png

Superstrength79
197.png

ShineyEevee
197.png

Eevee-Kins
471.png

ACupOfTea
700.png

AoTora
471.png

Schizii
700.png

Rickyt713
135.png

Azu
470.png

greenking13
470.png

Terridon
197.png

oshimas
196.png

jan2prado
196.png

Crillex13
197.png

BuizelBushwhacks
196.png

Jolteon Dan
135.png

Kurobat
197.png

Logical Cabbage
136.png

Stoney the Mewtwo
197.png

francescanator [Lady Malice]
197.png

SonicUpdater
133.png

Absolus
136.png

DarkIllumination
700.png

glaceon26
476.png

Kokoro
134.png

Discussion Topics
Topics here are listed from most recent to less recent. Anyone can start a new topic. New club members, feel free to answer any past topics that interest you.
- Flareon is apparently the worst Eeveelution in terms of competitive battling. So I was wondering, what move set/stats/ability/etc could we give to it that would make it a little better?
- Has anyone put an Eeveelution or Eevee itself on your main teams? If so, which? What role does it play?
- If you were given the chance to fuse two Eeveelutions into one, which would be your pick?
- Which Eeveelution type would you like to see next? Which one do you expect to see next?
- Are you planning on evolving a Shiny when you manage to find one or keep it as an Eevee? If yes, which eeveelution will you choose?
- What do you think of Eevee as a starter?
- Do you remember the first Eeveelution you've owned in your games? What was it and in what game?
- Do you have any Eeveelution merchandise?
- What animal do you think Eevee and its Eeveelutions are based of?
- Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?
- How would you react to seeing just Eevee get a Mega Evolution in XY?
- Does anyone actually like the Eevee training stage of the process?
- Do you evolve your Eevee as soon as possible, or after it learns a specific move or reaches a specific level? Have you ever kept one as an Eevee?
- Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?
- Which Eeveelution has the best design?
- What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?

Last edited:

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Username: CloysterOyster
Partner: Eevee
Favorite Eeveelution and why: Espeon, as I had her in my Crystal version and she was powerful and helped me win some of my toughest battles using Psychic, Psybeam, etc. I nicknamed my Espeon after my favorite pet dog, Kiki, an Akita whom my dad gave away unfortunately :/

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Username: BlueEspeon
Partner: Espeon
Favorite Eeveelution and why:
I don't really know :) Maybe because it's great in battle, maybe it's design, I just don't know.

Sirfetch’d

Eevee and his Eeveelutions have always fascinated me so I will definitely join this club :D

Username:
jellicentfan1

Eeveelution Partner: Lightning the Jolteon
135.png

Answer a topic:

What is my favorite Eeveelution and why?
This is a hard choice because I really love them all. I guess in the end though, Jolteon has always been my favorite. I love his design and he is simply a wonderful Pokemon in battle. He was also my first ever Eeveelution so he holds a special place in my heart.

Which Eeveelution has the best design? While Jolteon may be my favorite overall, Flareon to me has the best design. His colors are beautiful and he just looks like a Pokemon that you could cuddle up with and keep warm. I love the way his fluffiness flows and just everything about him is adorable <3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Eeveelution Partner:
470.png

My favourite Eeveelution (and also the one with the best design!) is Leafeon ♥ It's so, forgive the pun, down to earth, and it has the most beautiful colour scheme of them all. I adore Flareon because it seems like such a warm and soft Pokémon, perfect for hugs, but Leafeon is far too elegant and unusual to be ignored. It pulls off a concept that I'd never have thought would work ("hey guys, let's take a fox... and staple a leaf to its head??") and it even uses this design to its advantage through moves like Leaf Blade, making for some very impressive strikes. His stats help a lot too in why I like him - he's certainly not the strongest of the lot and he'll never be close to OU, but he makes for a very unique team member and his move pool gives him a lot of options to use. He's not the best, but he's the most interesting by far and I love using him haha.

Pretty CSS ♥

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Username: SwiftSign
Eeveelution Partner: Vaporeon

Vaporeon has always been my favourite Eevee Evolution. It was a Pokémon I always had in my Red and Yellow games, mainly because it could learn Surf (which was super duper duper to have).

I love how elegant Vaporeon is ^-^ Even if not cutesy as the more recent additions.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Username: Miss Doronjo
Eeveelution Partner: Glaceon

Glaceon is my faaaavourite Eeveelution. ^^ Well, Flareon, Vaporeon, and Espeon are very nice mentions as well, but, I really love Glaceon but it looks really cute~ I mean, look at the ears! Those are like, Link & Zelda's ears. <3

Years
Username: ZachLMedia
Eeveelution Partner: Umbreon

Umbreon is my favorite because of how cool it looks, and I fell in love with its animation from Pokémon Colosseum (with the yellow parts fading in and out), and because it's the first Eeveelution I had ever (with my first game being Gold).

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Username: Olli to the 97 yo! (did I do that one before?)
Eeveelution Partner:
135.png
<--- this guy.

To be honest, I've never really used the Eeveelutions that much, due to the fact that I grew up thinking they were pretty weak because they were cute Pokemon :p That was pretty much my mindset back in my early Pokemon days, where I just saw cute Pokemon as weak, because they didn't have the badass and awesome look that 5 year old me craved! So I just shrugged them off, paying no attention to how awesome their concept and designs actually were. And this mindset had a huge impact on the Pokemon I chose to catch over the next many generations, because I already knew which Pokemon were good, and why fix what isn't broken, right? It wasn't really till the end of my "first" Pokemon phase that I really started to try out and check some of the other Pokemon, including the eeveelutions, and figured out that I actually liked them, and that they were relatively decent. But the fandom was slowly dying around that point, and without friends to play the games with, I kinda lost interest and ended up giving them all away, so my experiences with the eeveelutions were short-lived. My time on this forum, as well as having used them on some of my playthroughs of my later playthroughs of hacks as well as just playing the normal games on emulators (don't judge :((() has kinda made me grow fond of them though, and with the fact that a new Eevee club is always made very quickly after another one dies, it's just hard not to learn to like them :p

I never really made a favourite of them, because as I said, my time with them was very short-lived, but if I'd have to choose one, I think I'd have to say Jolteon. It's not because I ever really used it that much, but I think it was the first eeveelution I ever used, the one I thought (and think!) look the coolest, and I used it in a tournament on PokeMMO, and it was def my favourite of the Pokemon on the team. Then Alex stole it :( I've just always really loved its design, because there's just a mixture of both cute and cool in it, and it's just.. asgfjdgdgkdhnv. I like Vaporeon too, but I kinda feel like it's overrated, and I actually prefer Jolteon's design over Vaporeon's.

And yeah, on the topic of designs, I think Jolteon and Glaceon are my top favourites in that aspect. Like I said, Jolteon has that mixture of cool a cute, and I just think it pulls off yellow well, a colour I otherwise really dislike ;D And Glaceon there's not really much need to explain. It just has that elegant, majestic and beautiful look that a lot of Ice types share, but I can't really choose one over the other, because I really like both :p

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Username: GoldenRayquaza
Eeveelution Partner:
135.png
<--- Him.

What Eeveeloution has the best design and why?

While I like Jolteon, Flareon is just that one Eeveeloution that you'd love to cuddle up with because it's so cute. I always go with the cute ones. You win, Flareon.

Years
Username: Cirno
Eeveelution Partner: Leafeon
What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?
This is so hard to answer. I love them all but my top favorites are Flareon, Leafeon, and now Sylveon. Flareon's cuddly and adorable while Leafeon just has a gorgeous design.. I tend to be a bit biased towards grass types. And Sylveon's pink, who doesn't love that?!

tumblr_mr52dja5Q51s7vgufo1_250.gif

Great CSS, Blade! n~n

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I came across this image today;

Spoiler:

Baw. <3

Which Eeveelution has the best design?

I really love Espeon's and Umbreon's design, but, Sylveon's design is really interesting. <3

Years
Username: Hikari10
Eeveelution Partner: Vaporeon

Definitely Vaporeon, due to not only being my fave color (blue) but also my fave type (Water) and it's a really awesome Pokemon to use due to its good stats. Glaceon is another fave again due to my bias towards blue Pokemon, and I've also been in love with Sylveon. That thing is so adorable!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Username: Narnia
Eeveelution Partner: Espeon

I love all of them! I've got four tied as my favourites and I honestly can't choose. I'll just go with Espeon! It was one of the Pokemon I enjoyed using the most in HG/SS and while it was rather frail and could fall down to tough opponents, it was such a monster. For such a cute, little thing it could rip through unprepared teams. And just look at that cute thing. So innocent but so deadly, its by far one of my favourites.

Runner up mentions goes to Vaporeon, Jolteon and Umbreon! Vaporeon for being my highest-leveled Pokemon in B/W2 and being an absolute beast, while also being so elegant and fun to use in battle. Plus it fits its role as a surfer quite nicely and patches up weaknesses in my team. Jolteon for just being an adorable fuzzball! I've never used one outside of battle stimulators but even then that spiky, electricity design is impossible for me not to like. Rock on Jolteon, you're amazing. Under rain its one of the fastest things out there, ripping through anything that dares to stand in the way of its Thunder.
Lastly Umbreon, for just being a cute and fun team member in one of my earlier playthroughs of HG. You were certainly rather a rather interesting teammate. Honorable mention also goes to Leafeon.

Flareon! Absolutely adorable and it would be incredible to hug. Who cares if it isn't the most powerful-looking? It makes up for that with charm. :)

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
Username: Starlight Sprite
Eeveelution Partner: Umbreon! :D

I'm going go with Umbreon again. This was a tough question though. Cuteness aside, it's an absolute tank in battle, and though its offensive movepool is limited, it can be a great annoyer with Toxic and Confuse Ray. I also love that despite it being a "dark" Pokemon, it must be very affectionate, as it came about from having a strong bond with its Trainer.

Sylveon is really cool looking. I think Game Freak did a great job designing it and keeping us guessing about its typing until the Fairy type was confirmed. I had been guessing Ghost up until then because of its eyes and its ribbons possibly being like a burial shroud. Fairy is a good fit though.

Years

I honestly have to think Sylveon does. But that's just me and my "omg its so super cute <33". I really like the bow-tie on its head and the color of its eyes are just so adorable, IMO.

Years

I'd have to say Sylveon. That thing looks so adorable with its pink and the ribbons and the fact it's design was inspired by those Magical Girl-type anime series that are popular in Japan. And who doesn't love those big, adorable eyes?

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
New One Joining It :)

Username: Musaddiq
Answer A Topic: Which Eeveelution has the best design?
I Think Umbreon Has Best Design :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Username: Windy
Eeveelution Partner: Sylveon

My faves would be Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon because they are cute yet so strong.

Sylveon, because I like how its looks, and the ribbon in it makes it nice as well.

reniersnyder

The Glaceon Girl
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
Username: reniersnyder
Answer a topic: - What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?Glaceon. It is May's pokemon. (May is my favorite trainer.(
- Which Eeveelution has the best design?Glaceon. Why? Personally I just like its design. It is very unique.

Back