• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
RTX HYPE cries in a corner bc im not there

So far: some panels, lots of fun, a fire, an evacuation, some cancelled events, a RWBY trailer, a live Heist, and the 15-minute long RVB 12.9! Also Let's Play Minecraft Monopoly 2 but that's not RTX per se. Also Lazer Team broke 2mil~

OH FRICK AND LOOK RT IS DOING A RWBY VIDEO GAME

Last edited:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Completely forgot RTX was starting today whoops.

Let's Play Monopoly Part 2! This was recorded a few months ago, so Ray is still in his silent mode and Ryan is decomposing, but it was a nice episode. Now that I'm thinking about it though, their version of Monopoly is harder than regular. Everything is so expensive, it's ridiculous.

RWBY GAME?! BY JORDAN SCOTT TOO?! SCOTT PLZ MAKE THE GAME FAIR UNLIKE GRIM ECLIPSE.

Years
"If anybody is wondering if we filmed these videos apart, Ryan can answer your question." -Gavin
"No" -Ryan *sick voice

idk why but i can't stop laughing.

also everybody was calling Iron "Silver" xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
RWBY GAME?! BY JORDAN SCOTT TOO?! SCOTT PLZ MAKE THE GAME FAIR UNLIKE GRIM ECLIPSE.
okay I know like nothing about Grim Eclipse- what were its faults? also merits i guess lol

Also! Two more Achievement Hunters, yay! And Path to Insanity was... predictable tbh hahaha

Arc

Years
okay I know like nothing about Grim Eclipse- what were its faults? also merits i guess lol
I guess I'll start with the faults. Grim Eclipse takes place in a medium size and isolated battle ground, it acts like a survival game with the player trying to survive for as long as you can as waves of enemies come after you. The problem I have is that since Ruby has both physical and ranged capabilities, you need to find a balance between them. As you get into the higher number waves, there is very little merit in using physical attacks because the mobs are going to be doing absurd amounts of damage. So, it's recommended to use Ruby's sniper rifle and skills while running around the map looking for bullets. Of course, I'm sure Scott just wanted to make a short and fun demo of game, so expecting any form of balance in difficulty is a tad wishful thinking.

The good. It's fun. Short and simple. Hacking your way through enemies just feels and smooth. Surprisingly, the animations are nicely done.

But, I have no doubts that the actual game is going to adhere to any problems I have with Grim Eclipse. Since, if they didn't. Then well, Yang is going to be the worst character in the game, haha.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh yeah I would imagine they would both expand on the enemy types and abilities, the character skillsets, and like. Actual story probably. Now that he has the ability to work more complexly with the idea.

Also! Remember how I've been sorta-psychic with AH? Like watching an old series of Let's Plays like the day before they put out a new one of that series? So I had "Trapped in the Closet" stuck in my head for no reason on Monday and then the Transformers started right out with them talking about R. Kelly. wtf

Arc

Years
Oh yeah I would imagine they would both expand on the enemy types and abilities, the character skillsets, and like. Actual story probably. Now that he has the ability to work more complexly with the idea.
Oh, most definitely. With Scott working with the actual RWBY team, I believe we're going to get a fine game. Especially, with Monty working extensively with Scott. Monty is an absolute idea machine.

Also! Remember how I've been sorta-psychic with AH? Like watching an old series of Let's Plays like the day before they put out a new one of that series? So I had "Trapped in the Closet" stuck in my head for no reason on Monday and then the Transformers started right out with them talking about R. Kelly. wtf
If this happens again, I'm calling you a seer.

Years
New Minecraft Let's Play is out. Now i wish i didn't spend my whole MB limit per day on the GT skype call.

Years
I wish they showed us the end of the tunnel :/

Their conversations are hilarious though. They should do more "after let's play playing" from time to time.

Years
A RWBY video game? This has the potential to be utterly brilliant. I await it with eager anticipation.

Also, I've just seen the RWBY trailer for Season 2. It was far too long, admittedly, and just didn't appeal to me. Let's hope that season 2 is better than its trailer.

Last edited:
Years
The new heist was brilliant. I wonder what actually happened at the end though.

And if Ryan didn't blow up that truck, they wouldn't have to deal with 5 stars.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Do you guys find it a little difficult to watch their Let's Plays when they don't have any in-game music playing? I know that they remove it because of copyright reasons, but that's how I feel right now watching the Super Mario Let's Play they just released. Also, here's the most badass intro that they made for the Achievment Hunter panel at RTX. Enjoy.

Years
Do you guys find it a little difficult to watch their Let's Plays when they don't have any in-game music playing? I know that they remove it because of copyright reasons, but that's how I feel right now watching the Super Mario Let's Play they just released. Also, here's the most badass intro that they made for the Achievment Hunter panel at RTX. Enjoy.

Geoff's mustache and Jack killed me xD. Also Ray xD.

I'm not bothered by the lack of music when they play games, or when anybody else that i watch plays games. Most of the time i don't notice the music even if it's there anyway.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Does anyone know where I can get info on the RWBY video game they were talking about? Also, what did you guys think of the 7 Days To Die video they released?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Well I hope Gavin and Meg are in it for the long haul with their relationship...because this was pretty darn cute, not going to lie.

Years
The new epsiode of Minecraft was really boring. Just like with the Ender Pearl race, Geoff and Gavin didn't test how carrot on a stick really worked and the episode was fairly glitchy. Also Ray was in the episode you will know what i mean when you watch it.

And yeah i hope Gavins and Megs relationship goes well too.

Back