• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
It seems to be working for me. :P

And if I see even one unholy bear...!

*fist shake*
Im still scared the fact the snake/lizard think was there.......

Also i tried to get the map off ran in the "new" one and ended up in the bluelands....... :/

Last edited:

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
I-.....Its not available..

OH COME ON. This is unfair. I'm making an effort to care and the interweb isn't letting me

I'm trying rapidshare. Even though for some reason I haven't been able to download from it.

Also: I believe there are no UNHOLYbears (I forgot ts actual name... babos's evolution?)

ALSO: Try megaupload again. It works for me (it didn't when you mentoned it before). maybe it's because yuoaman was downloading it and megaupload considered it enough bandwidth.

ALSO TOO: first ten downloaders get a download! http://rapidshare.com/files/330264689/hack2.zip.html
But only the first ten. Duh.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Also i tried to get the map off ran in the "new" one and ended up in the bluelands....... :/

Is that like a more colorful version of the Deathlands...?

And it's alright Baro, we know you're trying to care.

EDIT: I think Babos' evolution is Osoe or something... if I catch a whiff of either there will be... well a lot of violation, I suppose. :\

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
OH COME ON. This is unfair. I'm making an effort to care and the interweb isn't letting me

I'm trying rapidshare. Even though for some reason I haven't been able to download from it.

Translation: IF I AMN'T ABLE TO UPLOAD IT IM GOING TO CURSE THE WHOLE INTERWEB.
........'kay...........fine.....sure....

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
I just wanted to share the sprite of adult J.Akira (Steven) and Ran.

Attachments

• J akira.png
    J akira.png
    694 bytes · Views: 324
  • Ran.png
    Ran.png
    578 bytes · Views: 328

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I honestly hate rapidshare with all my heart. If any of you guys get to download the hack, please contact me somehow XD

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I just wanted to share the sprite of adult J.Akira (Steven) and Ran.

It looks like I'll never grow out of those sunglasses. :P

And about the next update...

It'll be posted within the next twelve hours.

:laugh: I like being vague.

Years
I stopped reading a few days ago, and I finished catching up. The musician that said "Take off your pants and jacket" was a refrence to the Blink-182 album with the same name.
Also, thank you for this rom hack, Baro, and thank you for the awesome commentary, Yuoaman!

Years
True that.

Also, he breaks the fourth wall a lot, but game freak does it too.
In almost every game, there is a house or building that houses the "game developers." One guy in red/blue even talks about drawing you. Also, there are posters on the wall that say things like "Open the menu with the start button."

There is no fourth wall in pokemon, lol.

Larvitar170

Noobie hacker
Years
Oh God..I leave for a week and the sorcerer returns...Haha. I remember the first hack I ever played was Quartz. Even though the translation is iffy, which is because of language issues in general, the scripting is awesome. He does things I can't even imagine scripting.

Years
Hi Baro, Pokemon Quartz was a great hack you made, it introduced me to ROM Hacking adn Pokecommunity. It's sad that Marble will be incomplete but you do have a life (everyone in this forum does). What can you do in Rainbowpolis? Meet hot women?

Back